Mathew Rosengart signs on to defend Peter Max from abusive guardianship

This is amazing.

I do not want to sound pessimistic...

But all of these cases he is taking on, ESPECIALLY Facebook, must mean he won't have a lot of time to go after everyone on Team Con?

I still do not understand how Robin and Jamie are being held unaccountable by avoiding their depositions.

There is A LOT of evidence on that one flash drive from that one security dude.

I just don't understand. I know things take time... but 🤧

• Like 1

This case is an interesting juxtaposition to Britney's because in Britney's case it was her family abusing her but in this case its court professionals who removed Peter Max from his family, friends, and life...it just shows that no matter who is in charge, unless the person is a vegetable, it is too much for one person to have that much control over another person's life...help and support shouldn't mirror a human rights violation...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ironically I have a lot of work experience in guardianships. They’re supposed to be least restrictive environments!!! They put Britney under the MOST restrictive environment, as well as this man. It’s a sham that courts will just completely violate human rights and even the letter of the law! What’s the point of having laws if judges and lawyers present don’t even read them? 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, HisNameisChase said:

This is amazing.

But all of these cases he is taking on, ESPECIALLY Facebook, must mean he won't have a lot of time to go after everyone on Team Con?

I still do not understand how Robin and Jamie are being held unaccountable by avoiding their depositions.

This doesn't mean he is moving on from Britney's case...lawyers don't just have one client or case at a time...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HisNameisChase said:

This is amazing.

I understand your concerns but he is an ex criminal investigator, he can manage a few cases every lawyer have many cases at once this is not bad for Britney if anything this is great for Peter Max and his family and also exposure, if Rosengart manages to release this man from his conservatorship also it will be another example of why it shouldn’t have happened to begin with and will shine more light on the disgusting system. Rosengart is still representing Britney he also said after the 12 November hearing to a reporter it’s not over in terms of the legalities, he will get our girl justice :)  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

California is so weird. When I drive there from my state, CA has their own border checkpoint where they look in your car and they won't let you leave their state with fruit lol I thought that was so weird because I have not experienced other states doing that 

seriously? lol I thought it was only between Mexico and California 

Conservatorships are so dangerous, I'll never understand how anyone approved such thing to exist with such loose regulations, or should I say no regulations at all 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block