New post-conservatorship document suggests concerns around Britney driving. It also allegedly suggests she should not drink or have alcohol around the house

To be clear, the article suggests "These are just recommendations ... Britney is free to accept or reject them."

---

Britney's former conservator over her person, Jodi Montgomery, is working with Britney's medical professionals to come up with "recommendations" on how Britney should transition out of the conservatorship. A document was formulated, something Judge Brenda Penny felt was imperative before signing off on terminating the conservatorship. 

According to the new doc (somehow obtained by TMZ 🤔), one of the biggest ~concerns~ includes Britney driving. In September of last year, Britney was pulled over for speeding - she was going 40 in a 60 MPH zone. Jodi's camp is "aware." Hardly a concern. The officer gave Britney a verbal warning. Britney addressed getting a speeding ticket in a video last year. "I've had one speeding ticket my whole life," she said. 

In a new video posted this week, Britney expressed joy for finally being able to enjoy things like having cash, buying candles and of course driving. "I'm just grateful honestly for each day and being able to have the keys to my car and being able to be independent." she said. "It's nice, it's really nice." 

Another recommendation in this document is having Britney's home **** and alcohol-free and that she abstains from both. This comes off the news that Britney enjoyed some celebratory champagne following the termination of the con. "I actually got my first glass of champagne 🥂 at the most beautiful restaurant I’ve ever seen last night," Britney recently said. "I’m celebrating my freedom and my B day for the next two months !!!!!!!!!!! I mean after 13 years … I think I’ve waited long ENOUGH."

One thing Jodi Montgomery helped Britney enter into is a supportive decision-making agreement (see slide 2 for an example). It essentially puts guidelines and structure in place for Britney, but ultimately SHE'S the one in the driver's seat. Finally. 

One thing worth pointing out - Jodi wanted the termination plan sealed to protect Britney (see one of our previous posts). Assuming this doc is part of that plan, how did TMZ obtain it 🤔dr-br.jpg.0ea331e5f4bab9d365c38311ff6b861c.jpg

Reporting by @Jordan Millerdr-br.jpg.0ea331e5f4bab9d365c38311ff6b861c.jpg

• Love 1

Oh for heavens sake! Speeding a whole 12 MPH over the speed limit! It's the crime of the century! Of-course you should not speed, but as concerns go half of the UK would be under "assisted decision making" if you followed this logic through. I also think that as she is  39 year old woman it is her own business if she has a glass of wine on an evening. I am sure if she does have issues with alcohol she will choose to abstain without Jodi monitoring her like an irritating and judgmental mother hen. I hope we see the back of Jodi over the next few months. Who on earth does she think she is!  

• Love 7

I also don't like the whole business of sealing the documents. As has been said they could have just redacted the medical information and stuff about her kids. The previous sealing of court documents for (Britney's own good) is a large part of the reason team con were able to get away with it for so long.  

Jodi probably wanted it sealed because it was full of this passive aggressive and judgmental bulls**t she knew we would all call her out on. 

• Like 5

The only thing that bothers me about her driving is when she is on her phone.  Love her but that's a no no for me.  Besides I'm pretty sure its illegal to do in CA.  As for drinking it all comes down to the meds she is taking.  Don't mix them if it tells you not to on the bottle.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block