Madonna has reportedly been one of Britney's biggest supporters behind the scenes: she is hellbent on righting the wrongs that Britney had to endure

We live in such a toxic generation it's sad. Even the ones who aren't born in this "Gen Z" crap are changing/morphing/being brainwashed that everything has to be on social media. That everything has to be public. It's honestly sad. Britney is barely being more open with her social media. I remember interviews where she was like "Hell No" to the thought of a reality show and honestly now I see her doing a docuseries. Things change people can change. This downright HATE towards Gaga and Madonna is getting really disrespectful at this point. Both artists love Britney and do we know for a fact they haven't been there? Just because they didn't post in June after Britney spoke out for the FIRST TIME HERSELF in 13 years. 

Girl bye.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

We live in such a toxic generation it's sad. Even the ones who aren't born in this "Gen Z" crap are changing/morphing/being brainwashed that everything has to be on social media. That everything has to be public. It's honestly sad. Britney is barely being more open with her social media. I remember interviews where she was like "Hell No" to the thought of a reality show and honestly now I see her doing a docuseries. Things change people can change. This downright HATE towards Gaga and Madonna is getting really disrespectful at this point. Both artists love Britney and do we know for a fact they haven't been there? Just because they didn't post in June after Britney spoke out for the FIRST TIME HERSELF in 13 years. 

Girl bye.

Exactly!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Normally I would agree since I think the NY Post as a whole is a right-wing rag. BUT, the deputy editor of Page Six is a huge Britney stan, so they've been a decent source for Britney news in the last few months. Could still be a PR puff piece though. 

https://twitter.com/nickhautman

The girls on eat prey Britney podcast interviewed him. He said some interesting stuff about how he gets his info and report. 
he is a huge stan. 

19 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Madonna is a liar.

Britney is the one who brought relevancy to Madonna in 2003; after American Life, Madonna's career was ruined and almost unsalvageable. Britney got people talking about Madonna again with their performance. Madonna used Britney and planted ideas in Britney's head like Kabbalah, taking a break, etc.

Then fast-forward and Madonna collaborates with Britney's ex, Justin, and does a lot of ***ual stuff with him.

Madonna's legacy is pretty much ruined. Gen Z doesn't respect her, Gen X are tired of her antics by being hours late to her shows but she obviously still has a lot of fans.

I don't think Madonna truly helped Britney. Like someone else on here said, it was an open secret in Hollywood. Britney's imprisonment helped many people get a head of Britney because she wasn't competition since she was so tightly controlled and devoid of passion.

AND THAT'S A FACT.

what are you talking about? right after american life , madonna released confessions ... one of her most successful albums to this date ....so do your research gurl!  i don't understand why people always think they know everything about strangers! its ridiculous. so do you know if madonna helped her? maybe she helped her behind closed doors without media attention ...

Bull-fuking-$hit

Madonna and the rest (except few) did nothing, they just stood there and watched Britney suffocate 

Madonna is a opportunist whose career is fed on controversies and others people fame and talent. If she helped Britney, trust me she would've bragged about it 24/7 

The only people Britney thanked were her fans and Matthew...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block