Madonna has reportedly been one of Britney's biggest supporters behind the scenes: she is hellbent on righting the wrongs that Britney had to endure

1 minute ago, HisNameisChase said:

Madonna is a liar.

Britney is the one who brought relevancy to Madonna in 2003; after American Life, Madonna's career was ruined and almost unsalvageable. Britney got people talking about Madonna again with their performance. Madonna used Britney and planted ideas in Britney's head like Kabbalah, taking a break, etc.

Then fast-forward and Madonna collaborates with Britney's ex, Justin, and does a lot of ***ual stuff with him.

Madonna's legacy is pretty much ruined. Gen Z doesn't respect her, Gen X are tired of her antics by being hours late to her shows but she obviously still has a lot of fans.

I don't think Madonna truly helped Britney. Like someone else on here said, it was an open secret in Hollywood. Britney's imprisonment helped many people get a head of Britney because she wasn't competition since she was so tightly controlled and devoid of passion.

AND THAT'S A FACT.

wtf you cant be serious

• Love 4

Madonna only use Britney when its convenient for her.  Don't get me wrong, I adore Madonna as she's been an LGTBQ2+ supporter since 1991. But there's always a narcisistic side to her that I don't think she is that genuine in helping Britney. In 2007/2008, Britney reached out to Sharon Stone, even somebody who is never seen hang out together with her. Can you imagine how desperately Britney ask Madonna for help back then? I bet she also ask her help when she cameod in Sticky and Sweet Tour 2008. But Madonna did nothing until now. Well at least we got an Instagram post, and a very self centered one:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I call bull****. Madonna is nothing more than an opportunist. Sorry, not sorry.

1) Britney and Madonna, both are/were under Maverick management... Madonna was even one of the founders of the original Maverick company (1992-2009).

In 2014, Oseary (Madonna's manager) revived Maverick together with Larry Rudolph, Adam Leber and some other managers.

So there's no chance that Madonna didn't know to some extent Brit's situation... Moreover, seems, it was somewhat of an open secret in the industry for a long time. And all that time Madonna didn't care, but now after Britney got an upper hand, she suddenly started to care.

2) Here is a tweet where Courtey was shading not only Larry, but also Guy Oseary, Madonna's manager:

3) After this bull****, which she or her PR team made-up, I look at Madonna and her activism with completely different eyes... There were no fines! Why lie about it? All the answers to this question are not in Madonna's favor.

I always think Courtney still don't like Madonna even until now lol. She can see through her bullcrap:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block