Britney is reportedly refusing to let Lynne into her house

10 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Lynne better start pushing that Rodan Fields or else it’s going to be a cold and dark winter at Serenity :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

It's too bad Corrine's not a more well known name or she could be shilling for this scam Medicare **** that's constantly playing on tv. If you watch anything old or something geared for older people, you know what I'm talking about. It's the Joe Namath, Jimmy JJ Walker, William Shatner, Danny Glover, Joan Lunden ads. There's a lot of them. 

10 hours ago, fays1 said:

If Lynn apologize to Britney, and admits she did her wrong, im sure Britney will forgive her. But im sure Lynn wont do any of that, and will act like the victim and try to passive aggressively manipulate Britney. Im sure she will also guilt Britney about her sister and the reputation of the Spears family.

Idk. Words don't really mean **** to me at times. What if it's a 'cya' just to keep riding the gravy train? Putting myself in Britney's shoes: I'd never want a thing to do with any of the Corrines ever again. This isn't just a year of life they ruined. There's no telling how much of Britney's life got messed up by being a member of the Spears family. I'm even talking about pre c-ship days. The **** she saw and heard, ya know? Well's been poisoned. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Puppy said:

How did Lynne not see this coming? It seems throughout Britney’s life she comes and goes at her own convenience yet she expects open arms after all of that? 

Corrine Lynne is as stupid as Corrine Jamie Lynn. Calling it what it is and standing by the other item I posted. I wouldn't do this to begin with but if I did and my *** got caught, I'd be crawling under the stove like a cockroach. Not trying to go greet the person being abused and act like nothing happened or even ****ting on it: "Don't you think you're going a little overboard, Britney? What happened isn't as bad as you paint it out to be. It's time to stop drama queening it up, you need to go back to work and you need to pay my bills. Remember that mommy and daddy always love you."

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Corrine Lynne is as stupid as Corrine Jamie Lynn. Calling it what it is and standing by the other item I posted. I wouldn't do this to begin with but if I did and my *** got caught, I'd be crawling under the stove like a cockroach. Not trying to go greet the person being abused and act like nothing happened or even ****ting on it: "Don't you think you're going a little overboard, Britney? What happened isn't as bad as you paint it out to be. It's time to stop drama queening it up, you need to go back to work and you need to pay my bills. Remember that mommy and daddy always love you."

I have no doubt that deep down they love her but that doesn’t mean they aren’t selfish as well. Like she mentioned before, they are toxic and need to take a look at themselves and do lots of self reflecting. Out of everyone, I feel Lynne is the most out of touch and honestly an airhead so it wouldn’t shock me she doesn’t get it even when the door is slammed in her face. Maybe some years down the road Britney will open up to her again but I say Lynne is on her own and that to me is worst than jail because at least prisoners get loved ones who come to visit so she should count her blessings and focus on her relationship with her other two siblings and ask them for money. 

• Love 1

Wouldn't it be so, so much better if it was just Jamie?

Last couple days I spent some time flipping through some random Britney interviews 99-04 and it's crazy how often she brings up Lynne - in the most genuinely glowing terms. I mean they were extremely close, from her childhood through her entire rise and into her mid 20s.

In light of that history this story is honestly sad. And yet Britney is one of the nicest humans on the planet so I have no doubt whatsoever that whatever Lynne did more than justifies cutting her off. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block