Britney is reportedly refusing to let Lynne into her house

1 hour ago, returcus said:

She should watch her steps, because there's a tiny line between being free and not free again. She once tried to put her mother down and how it ended? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Umm Sweetie, not wanting your mother to come to your house isn't grounds to lose your freedom, nor is not wanting a relationship with them.

Britney is more than able to not have a relationship with an individual who not only set her up in 2007, while profiting for over decade before she even tried to do the bare minimum, but even then, the bare minimum is something she wants Britney to pay for.

Lynne doesn't get to play loving christian mother, and Leeching Family Member at the same time.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Forgiveness does not equal letting people (back) into your life. I can forgive people because it makes me a happier person. But i will not be stepped on and forgive and forget as nothing happened. That's stupid. You dont own your family your life, anything. They decided to have you, not the other way around. Honestly i wouldn't see my mom if she did that. That would be unhealthy, stupid, dependent.  

Forgiveness is for you, not the other person. Exactly!! :)

• Love 6

Lynne needs to just be quiet and listen to her daughter. Britney needs TIME to heal. Lynne needs to reflect and empathize. It's too soon for them to interact tbh. I don't doubt they love each other but Lynne needs to realize she paved Britney's road to hell with her good intentions. I hope Britney has SOMEONE from her past tho. Maybe her old neighbor or someone she was good friends with growing up. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block