Britney is reportedly refusing to let Lynne into her house

18 hours ago, returcus said:

She should watch her steps, because there's a tiny line between being free and not free again. She once tried to put her mother down and how it ended? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

You really are a clueless one. Your post is insensitive and disrespectful… its garbage. Shes not going to be ever back in her abusers hands!!! No mommy is not allowed to see Britney . So she finally speaks her truth giving Lynn the blame and anger her mother deserves. She wants nothing to do with this poor excuse of a mom. Lynn is not a mother .. a true loving mother would not support or go along with abuse Britney had to endure. No Lynn helped curate this prison. Β Shes a monster whose greedy and corrupt to the core. The smarter villain who plays the church loving mom BS card. Β Britney owes none of her family an apology or respect Β . Wtf are you on dude? Did you think before writing this post ? Β 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

You really are a clueless one. Your post is insensitive and disrespectful… its garbage. Shes not going to be ever back in her abusers hands!!! No mommy is not allowed to see Britney . So she finally speaks her truth giving Lynn the blame and anger her mother deserves. She wants nothing to do with this poor excuse of a mom. Lynn is not a mother .. a true loving mother would not support or go along with abuse Britney had to endure. No Lynn helped curate this prison. Β Shes a monster whose greedy and corrupt to the core. The smarter villain who plays the church loving mom BS card. Β Britney owes none of her family an apology or respect Β . Wtf are you on dude? Did you think before writing this post ? Β 

Exactly. And Britney is now almost 40 years old while Lynne on the other hand is dangerously close to the age whenΒ sheΒ can fall prey for a conservatorship. Isn’t she seeming delusional, old and disorientated? Confused like? Both her and Jamie perhaps have early stages dementia.Β 
Meme Aww GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3

I'm so sorry for my stupid comment. I'm disgusted with myself, i was acting rebelious after hearing "Rebellion" (Original Full HD) from my secret lab. It should be easy, it shouldn't be complicated. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
Britney is a real Queen, i was sooooooooooo stupid for stan Fat Drag Queen Floptina Flopuilera and listening to her magnus-flops like Flopus or Floperation and even Flopnic, because there's not "Kimono Girl" that i have as well in my secret vault.
I'm feeling liberated from hurt, pain and broken pieces. Britney Jeans its even better than Stripped, because she didn't iconiclly use vocals, how legendary and innovative kween i can't i can't.Β  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Britney my love for you is million billion since today.
Β 

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

23 hours ago, rocXtar said:

Guys , why isn’t he banned ? He’s obviously trolling and making Britney seem like crazy person on the edge and feeding into that old narrative . U did this years ago too ! Just leave,sheesh

Β 

I've been watching this person's post for the past few weeks and they are all toxic and aggro af. I can't stand trolls.Β :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, returcus said:

I'm so sorry for my stupid comment. I'm disgusted with myself, i was acting rebelious after hearing "Rebellion" (Original Full HD) from my secret lab. It should be easy, it shouldn't be complicated. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
Britney is a real Queen, i was sooooooooooo stupid for stan Fat Drag Queen Floptina Flopuilera and listening to her magnus-flops like Flopus or Floperation and even Flopnic, because there's not "Kimono Girl" that i have as well in my secret vault.
I'm feeling liberated from hurt, pain and broken pieces. Britney Jeans its even better than Stripped, because she didn't iconiclly use vocals, how legendary and innovative kween i can't i can't.Β  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Britney my love for you is million billion since today.
Β 

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I think I can speak for us all :Β this one is for youΒ 

(no, you’re not too the cool one)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 11/16/2021 at 1:27 PM, fays1 said:

If Lynn apologize to Britney, and admits she did her wrong, im sure Britney will forgive her. But im sure Lynn wont do any of that, and will act like the victim and try to passive aggressively manipulate Britney. Im sure she will also guilt Britney about her sister and the reputation of the Spears family.

100000% her personality

COVERT narcissist tease

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block