Britney Doesn't Follow Christina on IG! (Discuss)

Britney doesn't follow a lot of icons and IS following Jamie Lynn so please Sam, teach her how to FOLLOW, UNFOLLOW and most importantly BLOCK people, c'mon now! :)

That TRL video lmao I think just like you Britney :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: she was really mean until Back to Basics and I would say Bionic/Lotus but she wasn't ask about Britney so idk

It was during Liberation that she started to act "love for all" because feminist GIF or something

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

Xtina has always been a fake friend to Britney as was always jealous of Brit outshining her career. Christina is a late 90s-2000s celeb whilst Brit is timeless and is still relevant today, so she prob still lowkey pissed. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I see that days after Chritina's sweet words about Britney situation are so far away, but you are waiting like psychofans until she spoke again about Britney's freedom xD 

Christina is successful in her own way - she did 4 succesful collabs in past decade, she won last Grammy in 2015, was nominated in 2019 as well (pretty good for somebody 20+ years in the game) and probably will get Latin Grammy in Friday. So how that is irrelevant? I know she should release an album on what she doesnt even sing :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Sales of Britney Jean and Glory are similiar to hers, so please stop this ****.   *

Christina started follow Britney after the message. She didn't before. But it's pretty normal. Christina was friends with Kim K for years and at one point Kim followed her, at another no, later again. I don't know xD

* As of May 2020, the album has sold 157,000 copies in the United States. O jesus christ. Liberation sold the same but was released 2 years later with even worst industry situation xD 

Xtina is truly a Queen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1

Britney and Christina had s.ex when they were like 19/20. Christina started sharing details for clout and Britney hated it. Xtina saw the reaction it got, so she egged it on more. 

Then when JT and B broke up, Xtina had s.ex with him and went on tour together. It was rumored JT would send X out to recruit girls for his or.gies

Since then Britney has tried to distance herself from her because she is toxic and untrustworthy. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Britney and Christina had s.ex when they were like 19/20. Christina started sharing details for clout and Britney hated it. Xtina saw the reaction it got, so she egged it on more. 

Then when JT and B broke up, Xtina had s.ex with him and went on tour together. It was rumored JT would send X out to recruit girls for his or.gies

Since then Britney has tried to distance herself from her because she is toxic and untrustworthy. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Makes sense, instead of Britney- Christina always had a luck in love :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina has said nice things about her for 18 years and was shady for 2...let's not act like it's the other way around.

No...

Christina said Britney was a lost little girl.

Christina brought a blowup doll on stage and gave it to Justin Timberlake, alluding that it was Britney.

Christina talked a lot of crap about MATM music video.

Christina criticized Britney's voice.

I could go on but I wouldn't want an excessive amount of typing to contribute my future arthritis 💅

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block