Britney Doesn't Follow Christina on IG! (Discuss)

It’s likely Britney has only controlled her page for a few months? Maybe she doesn’t follow her because she doesn’t know how. Or in real life they don’t like each other. Maybe Britney is upset over the thought Christina never tried to help her even though she likely couldn’t/didn’t know. Honestly Britney follows random people I wouldn’t think to connect her with. 

3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Wait Britney was following her at one point then unfollows? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also IIRC Britney’s insta went on an unfollowing spree right after her first testimony. Britney or someone had also unfollowed Mariah and some other celebs too, I don’t know if she ever re-followed them.

• Like 1

Christina only recently started following Britney  on Instagram after Britney’s testimony in court Christina never used to follow Britney I’m not sure if Britney ever followed her on Instagram either they’re not that close or friends like that!

I do think it’s sweet that Christina actually spoke out during Britney legal battle this summer unlike like Lady Gaga and some of the others that are out there on the press circuit talking about it!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I'm still not convinced Britney controls her full Instagram in terms of posting herself; while her posts may be her, I think someone is still doing it for her. Remember: just a few months ago she didn't even know what live was.

Also: Christina has treated Britney like a dog in the past, especially during the Stripped era and after. Only these past few years Christina has had nice things to say (I reckon because Christina is trying to be relevant and people always ask Christina about Britney and not the other way around). Yes people mature with age, but I would not expect Britney to even care. At all.

20 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm still not convinced Britney controls her full Instagram in terms of posting herself; while her posts may be her, I think someone is still doing it for her. Remember: just a few months ago she didn't even know what live was.

Also: Christina has treated Britney like a dog in the past, especially during the Stripped era and after. Only these past few years Christina has had nice things to say (I reckon because Christina is trying to be relevant and people always ask Christina about Britney and not the other way around). Yes people mature with age, but I would not expect Britney to even care. At all.

They were friends as kids though 

1 hour ago, HisNameisChase said:

Christina has said nice things about her for 18 years and was shady for 2...let's not act like it's the other way around.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block