Britney: Good God I love my fans so much it’s crazy 🥺❤️ !!! I think I’m gonna cry the rest of the day !!!! Best day ever … praise the Lord … can I get an Amen 🙏🏼☀️🙌🏼 ???? #FreedBritney

Been crying all night haha. Britney is Free You Guys!!! She Did It! Matt Did It!!! We Did It! Thank you for never giving up on her. For fighting for her. Thank you @Jordan Miller it was through this site that I learned Britney needed our help over a decade ago. Leaked letters and voicemails that they tried to cover up. People called her crazy- they called us crazy. We Got Your Crazy. I am so PROUD OF HER AND HER STRENGTH. I Am Proud To Be BRITNEY FAN and ARMY MEMBER. I Am PROUD OF All of You!!!! 

Reese Witherspoon Legal Jargon GIF

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Do you have a link to the story?

I swear she had it in her stories but I can't find it on IG now.  I did find this tweet from GMA crediting her (abbyshalala) for the footage: 

They posted it at 5:30 and then Britney's twitter reposted it at 5:57 so maybe the connection is innocent.  

• Content Curators
59 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Someone didn't do their research properly, I was there the whole time and posted on the dot when they announced she was free :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

I actually made Britstory if you think about it :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: a real stan, a true stan, can you relate CrayCray? :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have horrible reception at work :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

Bish the whole live stream was horrible reception :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Still though so thankful to popcorn and everyone who worked on bringing us all the live event.

So happy for her I literally cried.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I broke down in tears when I watched this because I can't imagine how Britney herself feels.  The outpouring of pure love and joy in this video would overwhelm anyone let alone someone who finally got their freedom!  WE ******* LOVE YOU BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS and no matter where the future takes you WE WILL ALWAYS and I mean A L W A Y S, BE ROOTING FOR YOU. CHEERING FOR YOU. AND WANTING THE WORLDS BEST FOR YOU!  Because truthfully, we have more in our lives to be thankful for because of you!  You help(ed) us and we help(ed) you!! Nothing but love, admiration, respect, and genuine care!

• Love 1

All the pink is kinda cringey... I feel like she'd prefer baby blue or yellow lol.  

But anyway SHE's FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!   (Well mostly anyway, it'll take time for her to actually adjust and ramp up her safety)... but finally she can be an adult again.  Praying she can finally enjoy her life to the fullest and reignite her musical career on her terms.

55 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I swear she had it in her stories but I can't find it on IG now.  I did find this tweet from GMA crediting her (abbyshalala) for the footage: 

They posted it at 5:30 and then Britney's twitter reposted it at 5:57 so maybe the connection is innocent.  

Omg thank you! Looks like she got it from this GMA tweet! Thank you for finding this. I was curious!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block