Britney: This week is gonna be very interesting for me!!! I haven't prayed for something more in my life!!!

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

There's so many things I want to say. I wish I could sit here and like your post for the next hour tbh.

1. I sincerely hope nobody's filling Britney's head with **** about "Girl, no need to get so harsh!" IF that's happening, those are the people that need to stfu. Again, there's no telling how much **** Britney has bottled up and she has every right to tell the people that ****ed with her how much she hates what they've done and how much she despises them now. 

2. You NAILED it about being nice. It's ****ty and I'll be the first to say it's bad that you can't be nice in this world. You do have to keep your guard up because there's too many ********* that see nice people = targets. It's ****ty. 

3. Damn right about that bottom part as well. And again, I realize it's easy for me to sit on my *** and say "NAIL THEM TO THE WALL. CUT THEM OUT!" I'd made reference to cutting out a family member in my life. Anybody causing you pain shouldn't be in your life. Straight up. Don't care if we're talking about parents, siblings, friends, spouse, etc. If you go around these people and feel like you've been fed off by human vampires, it's time to go. This is for your own sanity. And no doubt they'll whine, ***** and play victim. Have no doubts there'll be a lot of whining when the gravy train throws these ******* leeches off. ~Britney ruined our lives and now we're back to struggling.~ And it's even harder when you're possibly talking about family going to jail. I'm not religious, y'all. I don't believe in heaven/hell. These people need punishment in the here and now. 

Exactly!  You are right♥️

I am no contact with narcissistic family (including parents) as well. It saved my life. In hindsight I realize how much unbelievable damage,  sabotage and hurt they caused covertly. You can put NOTHING past immoral people.

I feel Britney embodies the "coming into your own power" and self love  process so necessary for many of us, especially women.

• Love 6

Oddly enough, in the zone anniversary is also on 12th! We love you Britney, and we know it took us 13 years and we can never give you your time back, but we hope you see a wonderful future so many of us have grown up with you, as a women I have huge respect and love for you, just like you all of us are waiting for 12th! Hope to see wedding pictures on insta soon  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block