Britney: This week is gonna be very interesting for me!!! I haven't prayed for something more in my life!!!

Britney, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for! You have not said or done anything wrong, and while I am at it, you never did anything to deserve any of this in the first place. This is their shame to carry -- not yours. Please don't let them gaslight you anymore. They will come up with whatever manipulative BS to put the blame on you and save themselves, like the textbook abusers that they are, and you know what, it's all lies. We support you unconditionally. And I'm praying for your freedom too.

• Love 8

Nope, I'd be saying worse things if I put myself in your shoes. You can't just **** somebody over like this without resentment, anger, frustration and a whole lot of other negatives bubbling up inside of you. No telling how many times you've had to bite your tongue because you don't want to be punished in some way. We're not in some Little House on the Prairie episode where you've got people saying ~there's good in all people~. It's disappointing when you see the bad in the big picture and it's even worse when you realize your own flesh and blood would do such horrifying things for $$$$$.

Best wishes to Britney. Best life to Britney. Go forward and do what you want to do and get as much happiness and peace as you can.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

People need to be prepared for the fact that Britney may not perform or release music ever again. And she has every right to do that. She deserves to live her life freely without the fear and pressure of the entire world waiting for her to screw up. 

I'm fine with that. A person needs to grab what happiness and peace they can out of this life. I seriously can't imagine where having to be Britney Spears the entertainer can bring happiness, peace or any fulfillment after all THIS has happened. 

And you're right about **** ups. I know it. I'd rather her walk away completely than go back to that fishbowl of people treating her like a side show freak show. A lot of people aren't that good. I don't care how much they chant about being so much more aware now, etc. They'd treat her like Carrie's nightmare after she goes off to the prom except it'd be real life for her. People talking, laughing at her, making fun of her, etc. I'd get the **** away from "entertainer" as quickly as possibly. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Yes I see the headlines on exhale in my head

"She's been freed BY US why is she not giving anything in return"

"She had a two year hiatus prior freedom and was on vacation all the time, where's the new album, tour whatever? You betta work Brit"

I hope not. She sounded serious about wanting more kids so I can see wanting to actually spend time with any child(ren) that she has. She had the past stolen from her. And she'll never get that time back with her sons. She doesn't owe fans anything.

This isn't a normal situation. I was on youtube and accidentally stumbled across a new song from a new album by Tears for Fears. Practically fell out of my chair at that. Idk what made Roland and Curt get off their *** and release a new album. The two had reunited years ago and they came out with an album in 2004. I guess touring has been their thing and I'm not sure if they were just playing the hits or if they were actually playing new songs and just didn't give a **** about officially releasing stuff. So yeah, I can see saying/thinking "When's Tears for Fears gonna get off their *** and release something new?" Can't see saying/thinking that after what Britney's had to do. 

• Love 1

Why on earth should she be sorry?? 

Her feelings are as valid as anyone else's.

I know she is trying to keep a high vibe as always.

But truth is truth. 

A big mistake to be too nice, there ARE bad people who use the that to their advantage.

Especially "sorry" "guilt" "have to be nice" people should take care of SELF first.

Yes.. finally free! Been here so inspired by her courage and the freebritney people. 

Make them pay, or they will be back with the daggers in the back... Narcissists don't change.

Don't go soft on people who don't deserve it,  Britney; you are worth being protected, respect and justice.

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Grammar, spelling
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Why on earth should be sorry?? 

Her feelings are as valid as anyone else's.

I know she is trying to keep a high vibe we always.

But truth is truth. 

A big mistake to be too nice, there ARE bad people who use the that to their advantage.

Especially "sorry" "guilt" "have to be nice" people should take care of SELF first.

Yes.. finally free! Been here so inspired by her courage and the feebritney people. 

Make them pay, or they will be back with the dagger sin the back... Narcissists don't change. Don't go soft on people who don't deserve it,  Britney; you are worth protecting and justice.

There's so many things I want to say. I wish I could sit here and like your post for the next hour tbh.

1. I sincerely hope nobody's filling Britney's head with **** about "Girl, no need to get so harsh!" IF that's happening, those are the people that need to stfu. Again, there's no telling how much **** Britney has bottled up and she has every right to tell the people that ****ed with her how much she hates what they've done and how much she despises them now. 

2. You NAILED it about being nice. It's ****ty and I'll be the first to say it's bad that you can't be nice in this world. You do have to keep your guard up because there's too many ********* that see nice people = targets. It's ****ty. 

3. Damn right about that bottom part as well. And again, I realize it's easy for me to sit on my *** and say "NAIL THEM TO THE WALL. CUT THEM OUT!" I'd made reference to cutting out a family member in my life. Anybody causing you pain shouldn't be in your life. Straight up. Don't care if we're talking about parents, siblings, friends, spouse, etc. If you go around these people and feel like you've been fed off by human vampires, it's time to go. This is for your own sanity. And no doubt they'll whine, ***** and play victim. Have no doubts there'll be a lot of whining when the gravy train throws these ******* leeches off. ~Britney ruined our lives and now we're back to struggling.~ And it's even harder when you're possibly talking about family going to jail. I'm not religious, y'all. I don't believe in heaven/hell. These people need punishment in the here and now. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block