Here’s the subpoena sent from Mathew Rosengart to Lou Taylor and Tri Star - Ordered to have taken place on October 28th

6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Cool, but I'm kind of done with his fancy taunts. I want something concrete at this point. I also need him not to let Larry and Andrew Wallet off the hook that easily. 

That's not how the law works. There are processes you need to go through to get "concrete" results. Which is what you should expect in any functioning democratic legal system.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Cool, but I'm kind of done with his fancy taunts. I want something concrete at this point. I also need him not to let Larry and Andrew Wallet off the hook that easily. 

He's a professional, you're not. You do not know what else he is doing behind the scenes.

He has been doing GREAT things. I've noticed you're always negative, let the man do his job. He is doing incredible so far.

• Like 6

Yeah so from what I’m gathering, this took place. We don’t know who’s telling the truth yet but I highly doubt NYT would risk their reputation in an age of questioning media’s integrity. They are trying to cover up and lie and their box is getting smaller and smaller. Just tell the truth. It’s so obvious at this point. Robin probably never thought she could get in trouble under Lou’s orders but she morally treated someone else wrong for a pretty paycheck and will have to take responsibility. Robin reminds me of any villains minion. She’s the electric eels to Ursula. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block