Here’s the subpoena sent from Mathew Rosengart to Lou Taylor and Tri Star - Ordered to have taken place on October 28th

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Guys this was set for October 28th, I wonder if they attended? They probably didn't.

It’s a court order. You can reschedule, but you cannot ignore it and not attend. The question is whether she answered his questions, or if she pled the fifth to all of them.

allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader

Added a story to the OP. Here it is:

The literal million dollar questions are: what is Tri Star hiding? Why are they refusing to comply? 

Mathew Rosengart and co. fired off this subpoena, obtained by BreatheHeavy, to Tri Star. He wants them to hand over all correspondence they had with the conservatorship estate, including how much money they made off Britney.

Lou Taylor is personally mentioned, as is her confidant Robin Greenhill (Britney's former assistant). 

Rosengart also wants answers to whether or not Britney's home and bedroom were secretly surveilled. 

Rosengart says Tri Star is “stonewalling” his attempts to obtain “basic information.”

There are 26 different requests listed in the subpoena. They include:

▫️ Any documents and communications regarding to the electronic surveillance of Britney's phone

▫️ Whether there was a listening device in her home (placed there by her former security team)

▫️ Robin's communications and agreements with Jamie, 

▫️ Robin's correspondence with Britney and the conservatorship of the estate

▫️ Documents regarding whether Robin modified compensation for herself and if that was approved by Jamie

▫️ Business agreements overseen by Tri Star

▫️ If Britney's estate paid for LT and Robin's legal representation

▫️ All of Robin's "accounting services"

▫️ All docs related to establishing the conservatorship

▫️ All correspondence Robin had with Jamie

▫️ All correspondence regarding Britney's medications, hospitalizations and rehab facilities. 

▫️ All docs regarding Robin's time working on behalf of the conservatorship.

▫️ Any docs showing whether Robin was compensated for acting on behalf of the conservatorship. 

▫️ Corporate formation docs for any entity that's received assets from the conservatorship. 

▫️ All correspondence Robin had regarding Britney's second Vegas residency, Domination. 

▫️ All correspondence Robin had in relation to Britney not wanting to work while Jamie was still conservator.

▫️ All correspondence Robin had with security in an effort to monitor Britney.

They can only run for so long.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

He's not messing around. I like that. We have to remember that these things take time. The truth will come out eventually and I'm still in the camp that believes the FBI is going to get involved in this in some way, shape or form. That may mean that this whole thing will take longer, but FBI involvement is more likely to make criminal charges against these people a reality and I can't wait for the day that happens.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, JessicaS89 said:

He's not messing around. I like that. We have to remember that these things take time. The truth will come out eventually and I'm still in the camp that believes the FBI is going to get involved in this in some way, shape or form. That may mean that this whole thing will take longer, but FBI involvement is more likely to make criminal charges against these people a reality and I can't wait for the day that happens.

I reported lou's business to the FBI months ago

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Catalin said:

Cool, but I'm kind of done with his fancy taunts. I want something concrete at this point. I also need him not to let Larry and Andrew Wallet off the hook that easily. 

I'd rather see him fully concentrated on one big fish at a time... It's not like the others will get away that easily.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block