Britney's new assistant - Vicky

She is so sweet!! She was always so nice and fun during Cobra Starship. I truly believe she will treat Britney with so much respect and they will probably form a friendship. I always liked her! I loved Cobra Starship so much back then. She's in good hands with her I think, and no I don't think she has ever had any contact with Lou or anything. I followed her online for a while and never saw anything of Lou, etc., and they aren't going to hire anyone like that under Rosengart's watch.

Also Felicia is working on a show in the UK right now, I think. She could still be something on B's team in the future if Britney wants her back.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, FiercePop said:

I don't trust her at all.

Like for real guys...who in this world wants to be a singer/postar but ends up becoming one of the most powerful music industry woman assistant?!

She doesn't really do music anymore as far as I know, more just because she likes it. I heard from someone that she had been working on being an assistant for a while. She might know Cade, but I'm not sure.

• Love 1
On 11/6/2021 at 6:36 AM, FiercePop said:

Like for real guys...who in this world wants to be a singer/postar but ends up becoming one of the most powerful music industry woman assistant?!

Her dad is Peter Asher. He's a big time music producer and musician and later helped foster the careers of James Taylor and Linda Rondstadt. She grew up in the industry. If she was really hungry to be a big star, she would have been riding off of her dad's coattails. Anyone that follows Cobra Starship saw that Vicky T was down to earth, genuine, and pretty shy actually. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Asher

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Her dad is Peter Asher. He's a big time music producer and musician and later helped foster the careers of James Taylor and Linda Rondstadt. She grew up in the industry. If she was really hungry to be a big star, she would have been riding off of her dad's coattails. Anyone that follows Cobra Starship saw that Vicky T was down to earth, genuine, and pretty shy actually. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Asher

Just watched this. Really interesting, I had no idea she did Orange Is The New Black opening! And she worked with Michel Gondry? Damn...

Love that she's into film and music and I love her vibe. I like that Britney has someone like this around her, I'm already getting ahead of myself and imagining them working together even if it's just playing around

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 11/6/2021 at 3:36 AM, FiercePop said:

So disagree with this. People change careers all the time and she is hardly someone trying to be some big pop star. Just because she makes music and films doesn't mean she's chasing fame. I think she's an awesome fit, could really help our girl brit. I've followed Vicky-T for years and she is a genuinely kind person from what I can tell. I met her at a Cobra show forever ago and she was so  awesome. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw her IG post about BreatheHeavy as well and did some light google stalking plus watched her interviews posted on this thread.

It’s common in L.A. for creative people to work as an assistant while they are building their careers – it can be good for connections and learning plus you have to pay your rent somehow.

When I lived in LA for two years back in 2006-2008 trying to figure out what I’m going to do with my life, I worked as an assistant too. A good assistant (which I wasn’t, thanks to my ADHD, lol) is worth her weight in gold.

Before conservatorship Britney treated her assistants more like friends – and what she really needs after her ordeal is friends.

Vicky seems really down-to-earth, good hearted and wise. She has been around the block so many times that she understands the business.

I like that she’s creative, has a great sense of humor and seems both intelligent and wise, too.

The people you hang out with influence your thinking and behavior and I’m happy Britney hangs out with someone like Vicky.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block