Britney's new assistant - Vicky

37 minutes ago, Brat said:

This her?

IckyUnlawfulBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

No. That is some Swedish singer that featured on Cobra Starship's first song.

Vicky T sang on two songs for Cobra: "New Edition" and "Disaster Boy" 

I'm pretty sure she went to film school before joining the band. She edited their "Cobra Cam" videos, which are really silly and wacky skits they did to promote their third record. Maybe she can help Britney manage her Insta. Her dad was also a musician in the 1960s, so Vicky T grew up around the music industry. 

20 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Everyone keeps asking where's Fe and i'm sure they're fine... BUT... I feel like she wants something new cause Britney is not the same Britney she used to be, she went through hell and probably just needs a fresh start. I'm sure she knows queen Fe is there if she ever needs her.

Ya! I hope this is the case 🤍

Is this for real? Never would have thought someone from Cobra Starship would work for Britney! Funny they were up for a VMA against Britney in 2009, this is random af

If true, I'm very very curious to know how this came about, and I'm really happy she has someone with an artistic background and some experience in the industry working for her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block