Britney's new assistant - Vicky

2 hours ago, Anna Karina said:

And I think the hairstylist was one of Vicky's friends, right? Love that one too. I bet this feels much better for Britney than a ton of strangers doing her hair, since team con got rid of every one of them when they and Brit started to get to know each other.

And I also really like friends supporting their friends :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Yes, they are doing a podcast together. I’m procrastinating on an important writing project, so I did some more stalking. 🤣 Looks like she has been Britney’s assistant since August (according to her Linkedin). She makes cool music videos and good music, too.

Her family is from UK and she grew up around famous people (Robin Williams was a family friend), so she knows the stars are mortal, too, and knows the dark side of fame and celebrity as well.

Of course I don’t know how they are getting along with Britney, but I see a lot of ways the two could support each other and flourish together. 🤩

Oh, and she loves dogs, too! 😍

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block