Would You Be Down for Britney and The Weeknd Collab?

Collab  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We don't know what Britney wants to do with her music career. If she wants to retire, it's completely understandable. I will support her every decision. This thread is just a speculation. I don't expect her to come back.

Would you want Britney to collab with Abel? In my opinion that could be really good and interesting as it seems both of them love to make very ***ual songs. They are both very good at singing with emotions.

I don't like collabs because Britney is the only person a song needs. Also, she hasn't released a solo single since 2013 :emma:

But in this case I'd be down tbh.

Britney-Spears-would-be-returning-to-mus

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Markoct said:

No no no no no no please no. He was the only person not on his feet when the entire arena was cheering for britney at the billboard music awards. I need people who work with britney be in aw of her and praise what honor they are experiencing. So, unnless he begs her, no. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Maybe he was exhausted? :emma: He said that his new album is inspired by Everytime and Toxic by Britney so I trust him.

But I agree, Britney deserves to be treated like the queen she is :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 3

I don’t want Britney to do colabs  just because the other artist is the in thing at the moment. I’ve always cringed when Madonna does it (except for VMA 2003 and MATM as they were written in the stars). I agree with other comments that he could produce a cool sound for her rather than appear together.

The only other voice I wanna hear on a Britney track right now is ‘Danja… the legendary Ms Britney Spears’ 🎶 

I’m sorta over Britney’s collabs (minus the Glory collabs) since the conservatorship since they’ve all been uninspired, not good, obvious money grabs from her team/label.

However, The Weeknd is one of my most listened to artists and After Hours was my favorite album of 2020. So hell yes. 

But it has to be a genuine collab where both want to do it and are feeling it creatively. I don’t want it to be a collab just for a collab. I’d assume The Weeknd would be down though after he listed Toxic as an inspiration for the music he’s been working on and releasing now.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block