Jesy Nelson performs "BOYZ" for the first time ever (solo debut performance)

Slayer

I do believe that Jesy has so much of that "it" factor, her voice, her dancing ability and her stage presence. For me, this song doesn't even touch the surface of her potential, as we've seen during her time in Little Mix. Not the biggest fan of this song, but I cannot wait for her to release new music in the future. I can't wait to hear some ballads or slower R&B songs. 

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The comments under the video were dragging her so much, which I was surprised to see honestly. 

I'm not one girl in the group Leigh Anne kinda gave her permission to let it happen..

This is why most of my friends stopped listening to Little mix. leigh Anne and her racism ruined it. 

She's British she should know European British standards. 

Jesy Knows she's white, but she likes tanning cos it makes her feel beautiful.  

Even Chris the perfect guy for her ruined their relationship when he said in her 2019 documentary he liked her all white and pasty like most white people.  

She loves herself, but when it comes to Little mix there are two different opinions about this. Jade is like we educated her but that's how far we can take it. 

Leigh Anne response in the same magazine is political and basically denounced Jesy for not supporting her cause of Black lives matter. 

Sadly, I don't think she would even give Jesy a chance to support anti racist claims. 

I thought this girl group would stand good as a trio. 

But Jesy is an alto and you have 3 girls that are in the soprano field, so you need a Jesy to counteract the sopranos.

It's basically 3 Mariah's with Perrie being the gifted one. Followed by jade and Leigh Anne. 

@Slayer

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

Mess. A karaoke singer with a nuisance like Nicki 

I'm not surprised LOL

A karaoke singer? Clearly not educated on Little Mix because this is such a dumb comment considering she's known for being a vocalist and winning a TALENT competition. Cringe.

1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

Mess. A karaoke singer with a nuisance like Nicki 

I'm not surprised LOL

Is that why everybody jumped ship and became a Jesy stan..

Little mix might have their first flop happening with Between US, it will prove with Jesy gone so is most people..

The other 3 weren't authentic. if jesy wanted to be a drunk mess at a huge awards show like the Brits, she was going to do that.

She's more free, she doesn't have the what not to do as a girl group. 

She loves them but she obviously outgrew them, the other 3 are in serious relationships, And you can tell Jesy doesn't like being in a relationship for to long, she hers bored very easily and once she is. She moves on. 

She was bored cos the girls were forced to do dance pop and she had enough.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Is that why everybody jumped ship and became a Jesy stan..

Little mix might have their first flop happening with Between US, it will prove with Jesy gone so is most people..

The other 3 weren't authentic. if jesy wanted to be a drunk mess at a huge awards show like the Brits, she was going to do that.

She's more free, she doesn't have the what not to do as a girl group. 

She loves them but she obviously outgrew them, the other 3 are in serious relationships, And you can tell Jesy doesn't like being in a relationship for to long, she hers bored very easily and once she is. She moves on. 

She was bored cos the girls were forced to do dance pop and she had enough. 

Well, but at least this single is objectively a mess lbr. 

5 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Well, but at least this single is objectively a mess lbr. 

3 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

What CAN def be said is that Nicki is a nuisance and honestly her rap verse annoy you and kills your ears. 

The way you can't even say anything of substance :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You called Jesy a Karaoke singer and when you got called out on it you had nothing to say and deflected to Nicki :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block