Jesy Nelson performs "BOYZ" for the first time ever (solo debut performance)

Slayer

14 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Um... I saw it and it was a MESS. She needs to drop the Beyonce-esque choreo because it looked jerky and not fluid... Maybe it was the camera angles but THAT for a debut first ever solo performance was a mimed mess... 

ma’am let’s not judge miming when you’re a Britney Stan! This is her style of dancing! She did good :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Still not crazy about the song TBH there are bits that are fun in it but as a lead single IDK maybe I was expecting something more little mix ish or more personal. Between the sample and the backlash it hasn't been on rotation for me. She did pull off the chero and the lightning was cool with the sign gotta give her that. It would of been more entertaining to hear her live vocals more being the first single. It was heavy on the playback but I get that she was dancing a lot. The interview she does come off sweet and to me its clear now she just wanted to do a solo act. So is that why they aren't talking?  I don't think the pressures of the girl band made her leave I think she just was ready to do her own thing. 

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Um... I saw it and it was a MESS. She needs to drop the Beyonce-esque choreo because it looked jerky and not fluid... Maybe it was the camera angles but THAT for a debut first ever solo performance was a mimed mess... 

I can't see Beyonce written on the choreo at all. However, it did seem weird to me too. She looked gorgeous, though. An okay performance, I'd say. 

5 hours ago, Forever222 said:

She was better in little mix. I also don’t see how she is a great dancer either.

This has to be one of the worst solo debuts in a long time. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Let me correct you. Little Mix was good because Jesy Nelson was part of it. Perrie was always my favorite member, but since Jesy left they lack something. Also, Jesy had so many solo parts on Little Mix’s songs and it shows now, the songs are kind of lackluster. Yeah, Little Mix were good because Jesy was in it. 

• Haha 3

Yes Britney lipsynchs but she's dancing. Jesy wasn't doing major choreo during the verses, just interacting with her dancers. But yet her vocals sounded live during the chorus and she sounded out of breath (expected for any performance that u sing live). I really dont get how she danced and sounded amazing in LM but solo she lips and sounds winded live? A lot of Fifth Harmony is the same now that they are solo. 

Anyways Jesy looks gorgeous and her break dance was fire! Im excited to see her festival performances. I wonder if she just feeds off of a bigger crowd? Also will she do LM medleys like 5H members have done when the group disbanded??

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block