What happenend with Fe on the Netflix docs ?

If we compare both of the docs where Fe has made some heavy declarations, she was like censoring herself on the netflix one.. do you think she has like a conflict of interests of smth like that ? because so many of the general public just saw the Netflix one and it would be awesome to get those nice words from her on both of the docs.

New york declarations:

Netflix declarations:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I think it’s just because her segments for the Netflix doc were filmed before any of her segments for the other docs…so she was probably still relatively fearful of opening up.

It  makes sense, but if you notice she looks exactly the same on both docs ... I mean she was dolled up for the netflix one but I think they both were filmed on the ssame period... but it also makes sense IDK 

I think the questions she was asked were too aggressive and general, Fe's just a sweet lady, she was put on a tough spot because she probably wanted to be as respectful as possible to Jamie and she literally has nothing do to with Lou Taylor. Erin should have been more clever and specific with her questions. For example: "how much influence do you think Lou Taylor had on Britney's life and the fact you were put to the side?" "Do you think she encouraged Jamie to conserve Britney?" :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Her answer would have been different since she's friends with Lynne and she must be aware of some details.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

where can we see that ? :O never saw it 

It was on Lisa Delcampo’s IG which appears to now be wiped but it was a few months back and she had her Christmas tree up lol so Brit but it was really respectful she used it as an example of how cruel the paparazzi were to her 

22 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

It  makes sense, but if you notice she looks exactly the same on both docs ... I mean she was dolled up for the netflix one but I think they both were filmed on the ssame period... but it also makes sense IDK 

She's looked the same since 1998 

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

I also think that Netflix wasn't going on the rougher side of the conservatorship afterall. The doc itself for me looked like they were playing it on the safe side while attempting to expose some issues from a different angle. Soft rather than brutal. It only looked like Fe was the heart of the Netflix Doc trying to get the sympathy of the watchers.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I think it’s just because her segments for the Netflix doc were filmed before any of her segments for the other docs…so she was probably still relatively fearful of opening up.

this. The creators of the Netflix one said they had to change a lot of stuff of their documentary when Framing Britney Spears came out, thus meaning they had been producing theirs for a while, so it's most likely that Felicia's interview happened a long ago. Well, at least before Framing Britney, and obviously before Controlling Britney, which happened after the testimony. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, div said:

I assume It was recorded before Britney speaking up

Yeah the Netflix interviews were recorded before Britney spoke up, Jordan confirmed this if I'm not mistaken.

In "Controlling...", Fe implied that after hearing Britney's declaration she decided to speak up and tell the truth. That's why in the Netflix doc she says she doesn't wanna upset Jaimie, and then in Controlling she tells how he manipulated them in the Circus tour and all that

I feel like the Netflix one was filmed before Britney spoke, even before Framing Britney Spears, and it was originally from a performance perspective, but Free Britney was too big to not not talk about and Fe couldn't hide her opinions. Either that or Fe just wasn't as trusting or comfortable with them and that's life...

Either way, I think Fe has said enough even in how little she said in BVS; Lou was too powerful for her to bad mouth, Britney loved...loved....performing etc.

I think her involvement in CBS really cements that she wants justice for Britney and wants to help others speak.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block