Why Are Some Exhalers So Negative and Rude?

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@PokemonSpears@Jordan Miller @JayTawndre@boyinthemirror@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@nwonder@BUWYGF@Prachi@dfffff@Urbanney@bas che sometimes @Midnight when he's not talking about Beyonce :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::emma:@Slayer@FreeBritBrit@SlayOut 

These people deserve a shoutout for being the nicest people on Exhale :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Reveal hidden contents

(at least from what I saw, don't kill me if you are nice and I didn't mention you, I probably didn't read as much of your posts :emma::queenie_falling_dying_dead:)

Thank you guys for making Exhale positive, I've never talked with some of you before but it's always nice to read your posts :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

I probably forgot about a lot of other nice people here :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Sorry :emma:

thank you so much baby, feels good to be appreciated :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@PokemonSpears@Jordan Miller @JayTawndre@boyinthemirror@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@nwonder@BUWYGF@Prachi@dfffff@Urbanney@bas che sometimes @Midnight when he's not talking about Beyonce :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::emma:@Slayer@FreeBritBrit@SlayOut 

These people deserve a shoutout for being the nicest people on Exhale :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Reveal hidden contents

(at least from what I saw, don't kill me if you are nice and I didn't mention you, I probably didn't read as much of your posts :emma::queenie_falling_dying_dead:)

Thank you guys for making Exhale positive, I've never talked with some of you before but it's always nice to read your posts :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

I probably forgot about a lot of other nice people here :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Sorry :emma:

Thank you for the shout out! :emma: At first I thought I was being tagged in a multi-post fight about being the rudest Exhaler and I was ready to cut a bish :emma: Glad I’m not at the center of drama…

Spoiler

…Today! :emma:

• Haha 2
Just now, gapeach704 said:

That wasn't any shade.  Just never heard of her...which seems odd since she's sold so many records.  But then again, there was a viral video of some high schoolers who saw a pic of Britney and didn't know who she was :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Well, happens she was huge in Asia i am an Asian myself so I didn't took it as a shade. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 10/24/2021 at 12:11 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

Reveal hidden contents

So this is how Jamie Lynne feels being irrelevant, ok I get it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No it’s just people patting themselves on then back for being nice to one another like it’s a great accomplishment or something.

I see no lies. I mean I was shocked when the OP called me “one of the meanest members” on this site. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: I think people on this forum need to understand that there’s a difference between having no tolerance to bull**** versus being “rude”. The irony is that there aren’t many rude members here to begin with and if he thinks people are being “rude”, he should have seen what this site was like 10 years ago. I think with me — for example, I’m the type to call out people on this site who unnecessarily attack Sam or come for Britney’s autonomy by either being negative, cruel or just flat out delusional. I also can’t stand conspiracy theorists like that Cap87 member so I’m quick to call them out. Some may mistake it as ‘aggressive’ or ‘rude’ but I see it as putting people in their place, especially when I notice a pattern. Regardless, I really have no issues with most on this forum and give respect where respect is due. Then again, it’s literally just a forum. I’m hardly even a top poster anyway. But yeah, I mean if you’re nice to me, I’m nice as well and I’m always willing to talk things out.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I see no lies. I mean I was shocked when the OP called me “one of the meanest members” on this site. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: I think people on this forum need to understand that there’s a difference between having no tolerance to bull**** versus being “rude”. The irony is that there aren’t many rude members here to begin with and if he thinks people are being “rude”, he should have seen what this site was like 10 years ago. I think with me — for example, I’m the type to call out people on this site who unnecessarily attack Sam or come for Britney’s autonomy by either being negative, cruel or just flat out delusional. I also can’t stand conspiracy theorists like that Cap87 member so I’m quick to call them out. Some may mistake it as ‘aggressive’ or ‘rude’ but I see it as putting people in their place, especially when I notice a pattern. Regardless, I really have no issues with most on this forum and give respect where respect is due. Then again, it’s literally just a forum. I’m hardly even a top poster anyway. But yeah, I mean if you’re nice to me, I’m nice as well and I’m always willing to talk things out.

I’m so with you. I’ve had lovely discussions with people here where we are in complete disagreement the entire time. I’ve called people out, people have called me out, we got to know each others points of view and sometimes ended up having more in common with one another than we thought (other times not so much, but that’s ok too).  One of the best parts of engaging in a forum is interacting with people of different opinions, but unfortunately, so many times certain folk tend to take any challenge to their opinion very personally and they either shut down or get defensive. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No it’s just people patting themselves on then back for being nice to one another like it’s a great accomplishment or something.

So I can't compliment people for being nice? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

48 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

A lot of your posts give me that negative vibe like you hate people so much or something. This is how I see that. Can't help it. To be fair you have never been mean to me but well it's always good to notice how people treat other people :emma:

2 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

So I can't compliment people for being nice?

You can do what you want. I’m mostly put off by the passive aggressive way you framed this thread but I’m glad you finally pointed out at least one person you were vaguely alluding to as mean and negative. 

For the record, I think @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is a great member. I enjoy the thoughtful and earnest opinions they share. Perhaps their sense of humor is going over your head? Either way, I don’t think it’s nice to publicly bash users as being mean and negative (no matter how many compliments you shower on others). Maybe next time try DMing someone if you have a problem with their vibe and talk it out instead of being presumptuous. Wouldn’t you want others to extend that courtesy to you before tagging their whole posse in a thread and dragging you in it? Better yet, stop policing other people’s behavior and let them be - it’s the mods job to enforce the community guidelines (and they do) so if there’s a true concern then report it, otherwise, just move on like everyone else. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You can do what you want. I’m mostly put off by the passive aggressive way you framed this thread but I’m glad you finally pointed out at least one person you were vaguely alluding to as mean and negative. 

For the record, I think @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is a great member. I enjoy the thoughtful and earnest opinions they share. Perhaps their sense of humor is going over your head? Either way, I don’t think it’s nice to publicly bash users as being mean and negative (no matter how many compliments you shower on others). Maybe next time try DMing someone if you have a problem with their vibe and talk it out instead of being presumptuous. Wouldn’t you want others to extend that courtesy to you before tagging their whole posse in a thread and dragging you in it? Better yet, stop policing other people’s behavior and let them be - it’s the mods job to enforce the community guidelines (and they do) so if there’s a true concern then report it, otherwise, just move on like everyone else. 

It was only a one little post in a different thread about Successica and his thread was kind of related to this topic from what I understood. I didn't call anyone out here for being mean.

See, nowadays people can call you mean for calling other people out for being mean :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

And then they can call you out for being too nice... you can never win :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

My God... I'm sooo tired of people finding something wrong in everything, even with a thread calling other people out for being rude to others :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

This conversation is over :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: