Why Are Some Exhalers So Negative and Rude?

23 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@PokemonSpears@Jordan Miller @JayTawndre@boyinthemirror@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@nwonder@BUWYGF@Prachi@dfffff@Urbanney@bas che sometimes @Midnight when he's not talking about Beyonce :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::emma:@Slayer@FreeBritBrit@SlayOut 

These people deserve a shoutout for being the nicest people on Exhale :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Hide contents

(at least from what I saw, don't kill me if you are nice and I didn't mention you, I probably didn't read as much of your posts :emma::queenie_falling_dying_dead:)

Thank you guys for making Exhale positive, I've never talked with some of you before but it's always nice to read your posts :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

I probably forgot about a lot of other nice people here :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Sorry :emma:

At first I thought we were the rude people and I was like JORDAN?! Screen_Shot_2019-04-15_at_2.11.04_PM.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But thank you @Henry M. Torres that was sweet and if anyone has been dealt a platter of rude from me it’s because y’all deserved it ashley-tisdale-food.gif

And 100% agree about @Midnight :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

OK FINE but don't get mad when all you see is threads about the lastest adventures of Juanga Leech selling bottle pops and books on the mainpage :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Not me bringing y'all the latest in pop news to be treated like this :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Anyway, you better start serving platters again, :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: it's brutal out here :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

OK FINE but don't get mad when all you see is threads about the lastest adventures of Juanga Leech selling bottle pops and books on the mainpage :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Not me bringing y'all the latest in pop news to be treated like this :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Anyway, you better start serving platters again, :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: it's brutal out here :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

You mean *~*BrEeEwWwTuUuLlL*~* E18rkI6WYAE9mnX.jpg

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@PokemonSpears@Jordan Miller @JayTawndre@boyinthemirror@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@nwonder@BUWYGF@Prachi@dfffff@Urbanney@bas che sometimes @Midnight when he's not talking about Beyonce :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::emma:@Slayer@FreeBritBrit@SlayOut 

These people deserve a shoutout for being the nicest people on Exhale :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Reveal hidden contents

(at least from what I saw, don't kill me if you are nice and I didn't mention you, I probably didn't read as much of your posts :emma::queenie_falling_dying_dead:)

Thank you guys for making Exhale positive, I've never talked with some of you before but it's always nice to read your posts :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

I probably forgot about a lot of other nice people here :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Sorry :emma:

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you Henry, we haven't talked but based on your profile/posts I know we have a similar age and we are both vegan :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy: Your posts are funny. You remind me of a member that left some time before you joined... He's missed :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Hide contents

awwwwww thank you so much!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

You're the truth my guy!

I've tried to come back a few times but the place is filled with very bitter people. I feel like they bring out the worst of me, I'm so easily triggered by those "edgy" members you mentioned :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:
Of course it goes without saying Britney is not a "cool" artist there... Literally the artist that made the forum relevant on the Internet in its conception, is now seen as some worthless trash. My last interaction there was with a member that shoved down my throat that their favourite singer was a free woman.

The last thing I saw was someone posted an tumblr account (something like- atrlleaks or something...) and in there someone was posting the worst possible messages about atrl members and their faves. One of them was a detailed description of britney's suicide during POM. Someone described their fantasy I guess how she offed herself after the show

It's disgusting to the point I even cleaned my history.

Everything about that site sucks. It's outdated server, the members, the moderators. And also, freedom of speech and having an opinion is questionable there. Example. I can write on exhale- I think Demi is attention whoring to fit the mold and to fit into LGBT+ and when she says something bizarre I can easily comment- oh **** this dumb puta again, can she stop.

And I wont get 5 wps and a ban for that.

Here you can also argue and having different opinions than some members without having a fear of being reported and being flooded with wps and a possible ban. You can be yourself here.

And finally, in here, when someone writes something funny, you don't see billions of quotes with dumb replies like ''sksksksks'' or ''kiii'' or something as equally stupid. Maybe because most of us are grown ups and have a wider vocabulary than ''ksksksk'' (I don't even know what that means though)

• Love 1

Reveal hidden contents

I got so nervous when I read the title and saw I was tagged.

But thank you for including me love and shout-out to you for always being a vibrant, fun  force on here ❤️

• Love 3

Reveal hidden contents

Wouldn't be funnier if you tagged the meanest people?! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But I like that you decided to focus on positivity! 

• Haha 2