Courtney Love on Britney: "I've been trying to get someone to bounce you out of the States for 13 years"

11 hours ago, neverover said:

I don’t get the hate for Courtney

Because she came out and said Jamie ******** Britney. 

Whether it's true or not. That's none of Courtney's business and was WRONG for her to say. Just one of many reasons to hate Courtney. 

3 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Ah dude people have been born, grown up and almost ready to leave high school since then- she’s clearly changed that opinion.

2 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

She may not have liked Britney at that time before the cship but that as soon as she lived something similar and saw the injustice she was put through she defended her. I'd rather have an advocate like that who really believes in what she's saying, than a bunch of people saying "I just want her to be happy!" in red carpets when they're asked about Britney

Yes, you’re both totally right 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ol123 said:

Whether it's true or not. That's none of Courtney's business and was WRONG for her to say. Just one of many reasons to hate Courtney. 

I agree it's not her place to say that especially if she doesn't know for sure, but after reading comments trashing people for not speaking earlier, this comment makes me think... What if it turned out to be true and she knew but didn't say anything until somehow in a couple of years it came out? Would we trash her for not speaking up too?

Not trying to start an argument, it just made me think that's all.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I agree it's not her place to say that especially if she doesn't know for sure, but after reading comments trashing people for not speaking earlier, this comment makes me think... What if it turned out to be true and she knew but didn't say anything until somehow in a couple of years it came out? Would we trash her for not speaking up too?

Not trying to start an argument, it just made me think that's all.

I mean, If it is true and she does know about it I still don't think it's her place to say. That's Britney's story and that's her business. Britney Is the only person that has any right to decide if she wants that in the world. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I mean, If it is true and she does know about it I still don't think it's her place to say. That's Britney's story and that's her business. Britney Is the only person that has any right to decide if she wants that in the world. 

Yeah I kind of agree with you that's why I said I don't mean to start an argument, we're mostly on the same page here.

It just made me think of all the comments we see lately bashing people for not speaking up sooner, is all. It actually shows how complex this thing of speaking/not speaking is.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, ol123 said:

Well I wouldn't claim something before knowing for sure , it's kinda reckless of her to assume that and come out to the public with such a severe allegation, however it it's true it's our business to make him pay ....... 

It won't let me quote for some reason? Anyway, here's my two cents for what Courtney said:

Overall I agree with a lot of what she said. I disagree with what she's saying about the weight gain. Yes, fans are gonna be there for Britney/like Britney whether she weighs 110 or 510 pounds. I realize what's about to come out of me is gonna sound negative. I've been in negative places, been around negative people and feel very negative. People are cruel and I say it from experience as a fat person. I never wanted to be put on a pedestal. I also didn't want to become the butt of the joke. I think the middle ground is if you want to eat a slice of a cake, you can do it of your own free will without somebody frowning down at you and saying "You don't need that. It'll make you fat." Or having a blind panic of how much you'll have to exercise to work off that one slice of cake. 

First thing I'd do in Britney's shoes is stripping everything out from the *********. These houses and expensive possessions they own, who's name are they under? Sell it out from under them. Every important piece of paper work you have...make sure their names are off it. And make sure you have competent people in charge that can't weasel their way in through another person's ignorance. I guess Falco's mom was over his estate and somebody conned their way into her life. It's not an easy situation to be in when you're dealing with something damn important like an estate and all you can say is "I don't know how his name got on these papers." Take a note from Robin Williams, who was clever enough to see the time period we're in. There might be celebs out there that wouldn't mind if they passed away and the estate still raked in money from holograms doing tours and ****. But I imagine there's just as many that'd roll over in their graves that money is being made in such a way. Strip them bare. Take their freedom from them and try your damndest to put as many of them in jail as possible. 

And Courtney hit the bullseye about people wouldn't blink if she had shaved her head. 

On 10/17/2021 at 2:14 AM, Cap87 said:

You can't match Jennifer to Brit! It seems that Jen has true friends and a good relationship with her parents/family. They only had a big fight and that was only because they wanted the best for Jennifer and were worried about her.Also, Jen isn't as lenient as Brit./more mature.

Miley? Also has a close relationship with her family. In addition, her father himself is rich and famous and has the best contacts. That helps.

Who does Brit have? NOBODY. Her family are monsters and her friends are too afraid to help her. Lou/her team is just another dragon she has to fight. Alone.

2 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

It won't let me quote for some reason? Anyway, here's my two cents for what Courtney said:

Overall I agree with a lot of what she said. I disagree with what she's saying about the weight gain. Yes, fans are gonna be there for Britney/like Britney whether she weighs 110 or 510 pounds. I realize what's about to come out of me is gonna sound negative. I've been in negative places, been around negative people and feel very negative. People are cruel and I say it from experience as a fat person. I never wanted to be put on a pedestal. I also didn't want to become the butt of the joke. I think the middle ground is if you want to eat a slice of a cake, you can do it of your own free will without somebody frowning down at you and saying "You don't need that. It'll make you fat." Or having a blind panic of how much you'll have to exercise to work off that one slice of cake. 

First thing I'd do in Britney's shoes is stripping everything out from the *********. These houses and expensive possessions they own, who's name are they under? Sell it out from under them. Every important piece of paper work you have...make sure their names are off it. And make sure you have competent people in charge that can't weasel their way in through another person's ignorance. I guess Falco's mom was over his estate and somebody conned their way into her life. It's not an easy situation to be in when you're dealing with something damn important like an estate and all you can say is "I don't know how his name got on these papers." Take a note from Robin Williams, who was clever enough to see the time period we're in. There might be celebs out there that wouldn't mind if they passed away and the estate still raked in money from holograms doing tours and ****. But I imagine there's just as many that'd roll over in their graves that money is being made in such a way. Strip them bare. Take their freedom from them and try your damndest to put as many of them in jail as possible. 

And Courtney hit the bullseye about people wouldn't blink if she had shaved her head. 

Falco's mother has since passed away. His inheritance is now managed by Ronnie Seunig, whom he met before his death and became his best friend. He uses the money for Falco projects and up-coming artists.That was important to Falco during his lifetime, that they are supported.

Falco had many false friends and also women who only gutted and took advantage of him. He said he probably spent around 1 million on it.  But in contrast, he had Billy who would have gone through hell for him. Later he still had Ronny.Who does Brit have? Nobody. It hurts me so much when I see her childhood friends when they spend time together and celebrate important events together and Brit is never there.Her team/family even leave her alone on her birthday! (  ok,at least she had Sam.)

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

WTF

I like Courtney a lot, she mean well but hell no, to leave your own country for what? she's 40! IMO Britney wants to be part of a community, she would be so isolated in Europe now + her sons + there would be interest in her in those countries as well, people wanting to make business with her

"the right thing to do" now is to do what they're doing, find her a new manager, organize her finances, maybe find a new house, be back with friends, go travel and do projects on her terms and rhythm, do whatever she wants. Yeah, California and New York is ****ed up and they failed her but now is time for her to be free there. There's opportunities for her now and she really should take it, it's a smart move and a way to move on with this chapter. 

Are you serious? Even Brit himself understood she had to get out of the states,but it was already too late. If she had run away with the boys, Kevin would have had her arrested. It's about being out of reach of their perpetrators. These people seem to have a lot of influence in America.I mean, just look at what the court has let go through!For 13 years.How the media treat Brit and create the publik thinking of Britney.In the rest of the world they don't have so much to say/be so powerful. Lindsay, Madonna, Courtney did not leave the States for nothing.

If someone is a stalking victim, he is advised to move to another state.That may seem unfair at first.But we will never find a job again, get to know friends in this city.The perpetrator has broken everything.Interfered everywhere.The victim slandered.People believe everything and do not question anything.No matter what you tell about a person.

I love Courtney Love! Hole is one of my fave bands BUT I totally get that she's not everybody's cup of tea. love that she's been so actively vocal about bringing down LT. But part of me thinks Britney would find this way too intense. I mean, could you ever imagine the two of them on the same room together? lol 

She's not wrong about a lot of this, especially saying **** being a mainstream celebrity who needs it and I like what she said about exiting the simulation (great message to us all) however feel like for the most part Britney was the art director of her career (or at least major contributor for the ideas and aesthetics of everything she did pre-con) I don't like that Courtney is a little condescending saying "they" made her wear certain things or that her costumes or her music was cheesy. "bad taste"? um ok, rude.

Could just be a generational difference and she just thought the 90s/y2K pop aesthetic was cheesy in general being the more rocker gal that she was. I just think dismissing Britney's body of work is like missing the point entirely.

Anyway...that's my major problem with this is that she's yet another person projecting onto Britney.

We're just gonna have to wait to hear it from Britney herself...one day.