Nicki Minaj DRAGS Little Mix's Leigh-Anne whilst on Instagram live with Jesy

Slayer

29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

The thing is, ethnic people create the content while still living a life that is looked down on by police, whites and officials, but a white person swoops on in and does the exact same thing as the ethnic person and makes millions and wins awards. 

Yes Leigh Anne has twins, so maybe what she wrote was out of postpartum depression? 

I get that , I'm a person of color and my skin tone is dark , but as someone who has a mix of African and Arabian genes sometimes I think to myself it's all bull**** when it comes to someone's appearance like if a black girl is straighting her hair it doesn't mean she's trying to be white and vice versa ....these things can get out of context sometimes...

• Like 4
9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Bravo Nicki. You don’t understand how refreshing it is to see a celebrity as big as someone like Nicki in this politically-correct climate to speak up against a liberal agenda where people are so easily offended. We have been trained to think that anyone who has a valid opinion that goes against the status quo is bad or wrong, then proceed with gaslighting them. I love how Nicki is so unapologetic and not brainwashed by the Hollywood and media elites/corporates where people believe that celebrities should behave a certain way in order to gain mass approval. Leigh Anne can go cry herself a river and learn a thing from Nicki. She has shown her true colors in this mess.

I'm sure you also love her spreading false information about the vaccine and harassing the victim of her s.e.x. offender husband.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Oh the mess is real:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm just gonna wait. Ppl on twitter be sayin that Leigh-Anne's text messages have been proven to be fake. Is that correct? 

They are real, the person she spoke with went on instagram again and showed it on live and also did screen recordings!

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Roy Julius Magee said:

I recall Jesy also singing the N-word publicly and inappropriately played R.Kelly’s music. I think this is her true colors and Leigh called her out. 

That was her friend not Jesy, plus they were in a club - she wasn't purposely playing his music.

• Like 3

Why are people so invested in drama? I literally don’t care about anything that’s not music related. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

People are so extra especially the one who trash talk on Nicki. You can suck her big **** and her fat *****, you’re getting her traffic! So thank you and please come again! As for Leigh-Anne, bich you’re tragic by tearing your sister like THAT! :emma: Purrrrrr 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

First of all, I can't believe people now try to cancel someone because of spray tan :queenie_falling_dying_dead: So we aren't allowed to tan now? Europeans love tan, it makes them look skinnier and rich. In other Europeans' eyes it's just attractive. Everyone has the right to feel beautiful. 

Second of all, why no one is cancelling Ariana Grande? She's been tanning like crazy and allegedly stealing not only from one culture. I'm honestly shocked that no one cancelled her. Double standards I see.

One big mess. Just admit that y'all are unhappy so you are using this excuse to drag someone to make yourself feel better. Stan Twitter loves that. Bunch of sad people trying to feel less lonely by making other people unhappy.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Carly Flopsen :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: #TRASH

I smell a personal attack. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I'm sorry, Bestie, but you're doing what Nicki herself would call clown sh-t. No one is denying her achievements, but they don't magically make her a good person. I don't know why you're so insistent on being one of those delusional stans that defend their faves through thick and thin. Like, you can be a stan and stream her music while acknowledging that her actions are wrong and highly questionable. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Also, don't bring Miss Carly Slaé Jepsen into this. First of all, she's one of the least problematic pop girlies to walk this planet. Second of all, she had the grace to let Nicki hop on her song.

Give ha your streams, Bestie. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

24 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

First of all, I can't believe people now try to cancel someone for a spray tan :queenie_falling_dying_dead: So we aren't allowed to tan now? Europeans love tan, it make them look skinnier and rich. In other Europeans' eyes it's just attractive. Everyone has the right to feel beautiful. 

Second of all, why no one is cancelling Ariana Grande? She's been tanning like crazy and allegedly stealing not only from one culture. I'm honestly shocked that no one cancelled her. Double standards I see.

One big mess. Just admit that y'all are unhappy so you are using this excuse to drag someone to make yourself feel better. Stan Twitter loves that. Bunch of sad people trying to feel less lonely by making other people unhappy.

I don't know where you've been, but people have been calling Ariana out ever since 7 Rings. Africana Grande memes have been around for a whiiile. It just goes to show that cancel culture isn't really a thing. People can talk **** and write think pieces on Twitter, but it doesn't really do anything.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't know where you've been, but people have been calling Ariana out ever since 7 Rings. Africana Grande memes have been around for a whiiile. It just goes to show that cancel culture isn't really a thing. People can talk **** and write think pieces on Twitter, but it doesn't really do anything.

Gays make memes of Ariana instead of dragging and cancelling her. It's not the same. You can clearly see that a lot of Twitter gays like Ariana so they just don't cancel her but turn it into a joke

1 minute ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Gays make memes of Ariana instead of dragging and cancelling her. It's not the same. You can clearly see that a lot of Twitter gays like Ariana so they just don't cancel her but turn it into a joke

Isn't that cancel culture in general - fangirls and gays? Unless you commit an actual crime, you're not getting cancelled. The GP doesn't care, which is why nothing will ever happen if you're big enough (such as Ari).

50 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

First of all, I can't believe people now try to cancel someone because of spray tan :queenie_falling_dying_dead: So we aren't allowed to tan now? Europeans love tan, it makes them look skinnier and rich. In other Europeans' eyes it's just attractive. Everyone has the right to feel beautiful. 

You spilled :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Why are people so invested in drama? I literally don’t care about anything that’s not music related. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

People are so extra especially the one who trash talk on Nicki. You can suck her big **** and her fat *****, you’re getting her traffic! So thank you and please come again! As for Leigh-Anne, bich you’re tragic by tearing your sister like THAT! :emma: Purrrrrr 

People like to pick another person apart, if you do something wrong then nothing you say after that will be taken into consideration. If Nicki effed up and wronged someone, let the court of law decide it and tell her to pay her dues, but it is funny how eager people are to jump at Nicki's throat over everything she says unrelated to her litigation in court. The woman is having legal troubles, is litigating, fine, but stop dehumanizing her for every step she takes. Jesus H. Christ, this woke warriors really need to have real problems to deal with, because it truly is a privilege to only worry about a celebrity's personal life and opinions, not having to worry about anything else. I may disagree with a lot of her views, but she is making valid points in this topic regarding Jesy. I guess it's easier to just insult Nicki instead of rebutting her opinion on this blackfishing drama, you know, a black woman's opinion no less.

Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block