Nicki Minaj DRAGS Little Mix's Leigh-Anne whilst on Instagram live with Jesy

Slayer

I don't quite understand Nicki's comment about other people getting away with blackfishing given that she worked with one such artist before ( :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: ) on several songs, and never spoke up about that.

So assuming that she was shading Ariana, it seems hypocritical for her to say "call them out immediately once you see it chile. Don’t wait a decade" when she's been quiet about blackfishing for years until recently because she had something to gain from it before. I mean, talk about "fake selective outrage".

So What Is The Truth GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1

I actually feel sorry for , those mean lifeless teenagers on Twitter are everything in their capabilities to cancel her for absolutely no reason , they're just using the race card this time because they clearly don't like her , I'm not even a fan or never really followed little mix but things like these disgust me , she's been through enough bullying and now this ? Because she was wearing dreads or used tan spray , give her a break .... 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I actually feel sorry for , those mean lifeless teenagers on Twitter are everything in their capabilities to cancel her for absolutely no reason , they're just using the race card this time because they clearly don't like her , I'm not even a fan or never really followed little mix but this like this are disgusting me , she's been through enough bullying and now this ? Because she was wearing dreads or used tan spray , give her a break .... 

Honestly the stuff i'm seeing is so disgusting, especially when Jesy literally tried to kill herself because of troll comments before but this seems x1000 times worse.

I genuinely hope she's got good people around her as i'm really worried about her mental health :( 

I'm really conflicted about this whole situation

Jesy's justification seems valid, I don't think she was trying to "black fish", just pay homage to a culture and genre that we've all grown up loving.

If Leigh did do what she did, then that's reeeally not cool at all. But on the other hand, she's just had twins so she's probably extremely hormonal and her feelings and thoughts didn't transpire correctly

I just don't feel like either should be torn down to bring the other up - they both have their battles and I wish they'd both just grow tf up and sort it out without all the input from the outside world.

happy mean girls GIF

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, ROL said:

Doesn’t surprise me that nicki would do some clownery like this just for some promo since her song with jesy is tanking hard.

Imagine saying dumb stuff like this when it went Number 1 in 30+ countries on iTunes, looking to chart Top 3 in the UK and is the most trending song in the UK and Number 1 on the Spotify UK Debut chart.

Need me to help you apply some more clown make-up? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

So these DMs were fake and Nicki Minge tripped out over them instead of checking first... sound about right... 😏🤷🏻‍♂️

They are not fake there are screen recordings and nohun_ on instagram uploaded another story today proving they are real...check it out.

I was just here for the comments but I've got to say.. 

If it's real, it's amazing how I keep seeing people talk about Jesy's mental health but very few have addressed the mental health of the one who just had twins. 

The fact that all the girls and the team unfollowed Jesy at the same time screams that there's more to the story. 

As a POC, I don't feel Jesy "tries to look black", and I'm certain she means no harm, as I do have a feeling she heavily tans because she feels it makes her look slimmer, but I see only 2 or so posts citing SHE, herself saying that Leigh Anne had a talk with her about it before hand. 

I remember fans were on Jesy's A$S when Sweet Melody dropped and there was no addressing. Jesy was blocking left and right, so we know her addressing now it's solely because she realizes as a solo artist who is targeting the US, who is currently the most easily offended region at the moment, had no other choice but to.

Leigh Anne dealt with arguably just as much if not more hate than Jesy (let's not forget when she had a bottle thrown at her face during a performance) and she doesn't keep throwing around "mental health". Not downplaying anyone's struggles, just reminding people to keep an even playing field. 

Jesy sat there and let Nicki, a black woman who always talks about uplifting other women, go in on another black woman. Nicki has a LOT to say for someone who hasn't had anything to say about her recently controversies that exist outside of social media. Nicki is deflecting and she knows it. Wasn't she the same one talking about how she doesn't want to get vaccinated because she's doing research, and her aim is to keep her child safe, then days later was at a venue surrounded by maskless concert goers? But she can give advice on what people should do? 

I also find it incredibly interesting how we give pregnant women so many passes due to hormonal changes and other struggles, and so many holding Leigh over the fire as if her albeit SILLY remarks to this person may not be a result of postpartum. 

- Leigh Anne, assuming they're real was wrong. She calling Jesy out in public or doing this when they were a quartet would've been STUPID. Why tarnish a brand known for friendship and being unproblematic. 

- Jesy was wrong for pretending as if it wasn't brought up to her before by Leigh and fans alike. 

- Little Mix should not have been mentioned in the Boyz video--there's no defending it. 

- Nicki was wrong for bringing it up--she shouldn't have mentioned any names. 

It was all unprofessional. If Nicki had to bring it up, because she loves being problematic these days, Jesy could've said that it's a situation she'll address in private. That's it. 

But hey, controversy drives sales. People gonna hop on YouTube to see what the fuss is about. 

I hope Jesy drops it, and I hope neither of the girls addresses it. 

Looking forward to Between Us and Jesy's second single. I'm over this nonsense. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

honestly Jesy's kinda pathetic.. cant believe this is the same girl that made a documentary on cyber bullying just 2 years ago. glad most people have Leigh's back on this one

and as for Nicki.. well.. we all know what a mess shes become the last couple years..

edit: also the Leigh Anne thign was proven to be fake.. which makes this whole drama even more embarrassing for Nicki and Jesy

• Love 4
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I smell a personal attack. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I'm sorry, Bestie, but you're doing what Nicki herself would call clown sh-t. No one is denying her achievements, but they don't magically make her a good person. I don't know why you're so insistent on being one of those delusional stans that defend their faves through thick and thin. Like, you can be a stan and stream her music while acknowledging that her actions are wrong and highly questionable. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Also, don't bring Miss Carly Slaé Jepsen into this. First of all, she's one of the least problematic pop girlies to walk this planet. Second of all, she had the grace to let Nicki hop on her song.

Give ha your streams, Bestie. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Of course it’s a personal attack at ANYONE that come for Nicki. I didn’t tag you because 1. I don’t give a **** about you or your opinion, bestie. 2. I work, I **** and I’m at the peak of my life. But you do you on the internet. :emma: Maybe you should start a real life activity or something because you had enough internet for today. Yes, she’s the most talented female rapper, the most awarded with the biggest impact not only on rap, but on pop too. I’m glad you acknowledged that. However, I don’t know your trash and fad fave. I didn’t even know Nicki downplayed herself by giving this fad a verse. YIKES :emma: Do I give a **** about you saying Nicki is a bad person? Hell to the NO! If having balls and speaking your mind makes you a bad person, then let us be. My thoughts on her rap*** husband are my thoughts. As a fan I will continue BUYING her stuff no matter what a clown will say on the Net. So? Do I have to check for your approval or something? :emma:

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

Of course it’s a personal attack at ANYONE that come for Nicki. I didn’t tag you because 1. I don’t give a **** about you or your opinion, bestie. 2. I work, I **** and I’m at the peak of my life. But you do you on the internet. :emma: Maybe you should start a real life activity or something because you had enough internet for today. Yes, she’s the most talented female rapper, the most awarded with the biggest impact not only on rap, but on pop too. I’m glad you acknowledged that. However, I don’t know your trash and fad fave. I didn’t even know Nicki downplayed herself by giving this fad a verse. YIKES :emma: Do I give a **** about you saying Nicki is a bad person? Hell to the NO! If having balls and speaking your mind makes you a bad person, then let us be. My thoughts on her rap*** husband are my thoughts. As a fan I will continue BUYING her stuff no matter what a clown will say on the Net. So? Do I have to check for your approval or something? :emma:

Lol, that whole "get a job" drag is so tired and silly at this point. You're acting like anyone who criticizes Nicki does it 24/7. I'm on Exhale just as much as you are, if not less. I don't care about Nicki. I don't think about her. However, if there's a thread related to her, best believe I will mention it. It just goes to show that you have no valid arguments. All you can do is cite her achievements as if that has anything to do with what she's being criticized for. Actual clown ****. I'll sleep well at night knowing that my flop faves aren't r-pe and p-dophilia apologists. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Lol, that whole "get a job" drag is so tired and silly at this point. You're acting like anyone who criticizes Nicki does it 24/7. I'm on Exhale just as much as you are, if not less. I don't care about Nicki. I don't think about her. However, if there's a thread related to her, best believe I will mention it. It just goes to show that you have no valid arguments. All you can do is cite her achievements as if that has anything to do with what she's being criticized for. Actual clown ****. I'll sleep well at night knowing that my flop faves aren't r-pe and p-dophilia apologists. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Me and Dreezy laughed at that, honestly. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: You’re doing the most over a fight ONLINE between two biches. It just shows how of an insecure gay you are, a toxic gay male who spends hours on somebody’s personal business. I actually do have several VALID POINTS: my fave is a relevant girlie and you’re giving her the traffic she needs, meanwhile your fav is struggling somewhere paying her bum rent that no one give a **** about her or her music! THATS VALID ARGUMENTS because FISTLY it’s a musical forum, not a gossip girl site. I win, get off the BENCH and get me a bunch of FIVES :emma: Let me scrap you as a fetus now :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block