Nicki Minaj DRAGS Little Mix's Leigh-Anne whilst on Instagram live with Jesy

Slayer

25 minutes ago, James Godric said:

You think Jesy really left due to her "Mental illness"? Or is there more to the story? 

I honestly think her mental health had something to do with it for sure. Also the fact that she probably felt trapped and unauthentic because of the genre that Little Mix music is. I’m sure there were other factors behind the scenes that we don’t know about. 

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

I unfortunately don't think it is fabricated :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: It's getting really nasty.

I couldn't agree more than, be in a group with someone for 10 years and never say anything but as soon as she goes solo there's an issue? I'm so disappointed in Leigh-Anne messaging social media influencers to make negative videos about Jesy.

Why are you leaving out the part where Leigh-Anne already spoke to Jesy privately out BEFORE she left the group during the Sweet Melody Music Video Shoot (which was when the tanning started to get really bad)? She did not wait till Jesy went solo, this was confirmed by Jesy during the live. And Jesy clearly did not even listen to her though, and then proceeded to lie during interviews that she has never heard such accusations before?

And if you care so much about mental health and bullying, why do you support Nicki Minaj dragging and bullying Leigh-Anne in public?

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No, No. 

This just shows Leigh Anne hatred towards Jesy, the other girls are silent.

But the podcast the power of little mix barely mentions Jesy, rumors are the girls re recorded all the greatest hits as a trio because they own the rights to the music as well.

So thet are erasing Jesy and this is solid proof. 

@Slayer I would probably cancel the orders of between us. I'm beginning to think the rumors are true they re recorded everything to make it the first album as a trio. 

It sucks. But I'm considering it after the podcast didn't even touch Jesy at all. 

They are erasing her and acting like she wasn't a member at all.all

How did you already hear the podcast? I thought it comes out the 15th?

51 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Isn't Nicki Minaj rap***,,murderer P word apologist  ? 

Are we seriously listing her shades ? 

She is probably the most ville creature there is atm.

Exactly. Two wrongs don't make a right and everyone in this is deflecting.

Curious that Nicki in the past has called out white people appropriating black culture but now, while she has a huge scandal and a court case, is making this issue the biggest thing. Curious timing. No one is speaking on hers and her mans cases but about Jesy and Leigh Anne...all while Nicki get that coin. She's a great PR person.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Nicki went on to defend Jesy and say she sees MANY celebrities who tan more than her.

Jesy also got upset apologising to people who were offended by her video.

Btw Nicki was ranting about Leigh-Anne for like 5 minutes and Jesy was completely silent until Nicki said 'She should shove those text messages up her ***' and Jesy couldn't help but laugh.

Jesy speaks and apologises at the 8min mark:

Bravo. 

25 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Exactly. Two wrongs don't make a right and everyone in this is deflecting.

Curious that Nicki in the past has called out white people appropriating black culture but now, while she has a huge scandal and a court case, is making this issue the biggest thing. Curious timing. No one is speaking on hers and her mans cases but about Jesy and Leigh Anne...all while Nicki get that coin. She's a great PR person.

Like it's pathetic.

And is so seeteough what Nicki is doing.

I mean we are talking g about a woman who endangered  another woman's life. By bribing her and later making open treats so she would drop charges against her rap***/killer husband.

Also this Jessy girl is all me me me,and entire world is against me. That mind set is not healthy. And she is turning into a entitled mean girl from 90s comedies,who pretends to be an angel,but later her real nature comes out.

Team Leigh Ann.

Also these girls make Camilla and 5H look like an angels.

• Love 8

Black fishing asian fishing, doesn't matter what fishing why can't people realize we're all human and all those racial casting and dividing is so dumb .... Didn't she(leigh anne) just give birth to a baby? I would take care of a baby instead of talking **** about a former member in a group that she's in ....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Black fishing asian fishing, doesn't matter what fishing why can't people realize we're all human and all those racial casting and dividing is so dumb .... Didn't she(leigh anne) just give birth to a baby? I would take care of a baby instead of talking **** about a former member in a group that she's in ....

The thing is, ethnic people create the content while still living a life that is looked down on by police, whites and officials, but a white person swoops on in and does the exact same thing as the ethnic person and makes millions and wins awards. 

Yes Leigh Anne has twins, so maybe what she wrote was out of postpartum depression? 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block