Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

He has a message for us:

He wrote some **** **** on a blog thas how i know him so tell his britney moochin makin money off her *** that im not w the **** **** & ill see him in vegas as he pleases or at his gym i dont cap n got time for these britney weirdo havin no life fans so tell him he can say exactly what he says on the blog comments to my face britney cant save him or her management team 🤣🤲🏻 on god

Jordan run boo something ain’t right with this one

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He has a message for us:

He wrote some **** **** on a blog thas how i know him so tell his britney moochin makin money off her *** that im not w the **** **** & ill see him in vegas as he pleases or at his gym i dont cap n got time for these britney weirdo havin no life fans so tell him he can say exactly what he says on the blog comments to my face britney cant save him or her management team 🤣🤲🏻 on god

it does seem like he has time tho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

also I don't think he understands the comments on the thread weren't from Jordan? idk this is so weird :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

He is not the alpha-type kind of guy, you can easily tell! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: He is that kind of guy who will beat you up in a minute, because someone said so. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He has a message for us:

Is that a threat? I’d file a police report… he’s making threats because he lurked on a website and got a standard message.

• Love 1
  • Like 6