Britney found her pretty little red dress

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks so good! I would totally wear this with thigh high boots and cute pair of pink heart shaped sunglasses to top it off.

Whenever she does these videos in her bathroom I'm always like :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:  at the background. I love her bathroom/bedroom clutter. So relatable. When will your faves?

• Haha 1

I know our brinny likes these kind of dresses... and we are all used to seeing her in this tight fitting dresses...

But i hope she wears differently when she decides to comeback and do promo again. I mean she would be 40+ if that happens so she needs a stylist to make her even look beautiful... 

...given that she already has a beautiful body, professional stylist can make it even look better. 

A mix of mature woman but still **** look. (Not the i'm a mom now look... no shade to FF promos LOL 😆😆😆)

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Idk if its just me but I find it weird how she films herself literally just posing in one position

instead of just taking a picture and posting it :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

It’s the background sound that kills me… it sounds like one of those awkward edits people make where there’s no music and all you can hear is the person’s shoes tapping the floor etc. (I hope that makes sense idk how else to describe it lol I hope people know what I’m talking about)

She looks great but I wish she would turn the sound off tbh, I think it would feel less awkward

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, mmseventy said:

It’s the background sound that kills me… it sounds like one of those awkward edits people make where there’s no music and all you can hear is the person’s shoes tapping the floor etc. (I hope that makes sense idk how else to describe it lol I hope people know what I’m talking about)

She looks great but I wish she would turn the sound off tbh, I think it would feel less awkward

I agree.

She should at least add music for it can be less awkward and weird