Britney unhappy that people on her former team are talking about her retiring

I think it would be therapeutic for her to come back to recording music but it’s up to her. I also think that what Larry said about her not performing again was a way of punishment because of her strike at the time. it was another way of saying you have no say in your own carrier if you don’t want to perform now I’m going to say to the whole world you’re not going to perform again and you can do nothing about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think Britney should enter a new stage and era in her career. She should do what legends like Cher for example does. Weather Cher releases music or not, her career and legacy is not effected. She can release music, tour, film movies, and make apperances whenever she wants and still be on top.

• Love 2

I wish she released new single before making a baby. She received huge amount of attention cuz of cship battle. All eyes on her. With right song and video she can destroy all the charts easily. She is still so young to be retired. Vegas begging her. She can make millions. what she needs at this point right team and full creative freedom and not intense scheduled concerts. She doesn't even need to do promo anymore.  But we will support her decision no matter what.

• Love 1

I'm quite sure Britney will return within the next 2 or 3 years....... I'm not sure how much promo she'll do, since she technically won't be forced anymore. A lot of celebrities complain about being in the spotlight (Britney's situation was/is unlike any other celebrity), but they always come back.... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1

It’s obvious that she’s on a long hiatus because she didn’t want her father and team controlling her career. Of course she’ll be back. On her own terms. After a child. After enjoying life. And that will probably the last piece of work we’ll get from her as I’m sure she’d want to be there for her children. She’s not satisfied with how the last couple of years has been in her career, I’m sure she’s excited to start doing stuff one more time and make it right this time around.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

An insider told Page Six what's good: “Britney doesn’t like that past members of her team have told the press in recent months that she intends to retire," they said.

"FORMER" - I love this word because that where they really belong, to her past and Im glad to finally be able to call them like that, FORMER TEAM. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

*edit: how can I change the size of text? Can I do that? because I kinda remember I could it but Im not sure if im confusing this site with another Britney site I was signed up :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: