t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

6 minutes ago, X_M said:

Me too, but it's hard to see what musical direction they will take, at least we know they won't work with Sergio Galoyan, basically all this comeback thing happened cause he tried to own their brand with his tribute concert.

Yeaaah, which actually is great, because if it did not happened, maybe it will never happened or took longer for them to even speak :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I would be happy with anything really, as long as they still continue to share some messages in their songs :enigma_alien_blue: My favourite was their last album Waste Managment, I would like electro pop sound, but like I said anything is great :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: All 3 albums are done so so good and well :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, Leodance said:

Yeaaah, which actually is great, because if it did not happened, maybe it will never happened or took longer for them to even speak . I would be happy with anything really, as long as they still continue to share some messages in their songs. My favourite was their last album Waste Managment, I would like electro pop sound, but like I said anything is great. All 3 albums are done so so good and well :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I like their russian albums, those versions are superior and lyrics are better

Just now, Leodance said:

Yaas, I think we waited so long, but it is finally happening! Just to see them together would be amazing :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I hope they can do a good performance this time, their last performance for the olympic they were literally fighting on stage lol

• Love 1
Just now, X_M said:

I like their russian albums, those versions are superior and lyrics are better

I hope they can do a good performance this time, their last performance for the olympic they were literally fighting on stage lol

I am sure this time all is well, at least for the job they will do, Lena was talking about Julia before few days in an interview and she talked very well about Julia :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I am so curious how it is going to look like :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Leodance said:

I am sure this time all is well, at least for the job they will do, Lena was talking about Julia before few days in an interview and she talked very well about Julia :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I am so curious how it is going to look like :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

There's a rumor about a Marshmello collab too, since he followed both on ig, so maybe it will go on a electronic route.

• Like 3
On 10/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, Leodance said:

Yeah in last interview they still did not talked together. Lena is angry on Julia. But maybe they talked after and found a way how they will work. Imagine they record a new song for a serie or something :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Money can be persuasive. Anything they do solo is much less lucrative than when they're together. 

• Like 2
On 10/3/2021 at 6:28 AM, Leodance said:

She did apologize after, and said that love that she has for her fans is true and unique and that fans she never insulted or said she does not like them. That show was for views where she said it. But Im also confused she accepted even saying that.

Regardless all that they made magic and very strong messages with albums. Especially the second and third one.

She  said she wouldn’t accept her son as gay because she is homophobic, not because she wants views. She is Trash. 

• Like 2

I haven't thought about t.A.T.u in years but their music was super defining for me back then. So nostalgic. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:  Their music still sounds so fresh to me, timeless.  I never followed any drama about them, I just had their album and would listen to it over and over. Only now reading this thread am I learning about the homophobic comments :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

She  said she wouldn’t accept her son as gay because she is homophobic, not because she wants views. She is Trash. 

I hope her Son turns out to be the biggest gay of them all to teach her a lesson.

My Mom was really homophobic when I was growing up (yet still bought me dolls n shyt?) and lived in denial for years.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

My Mom was really homophobic when I was growing up (yet still bought me dolls n shyt?) and lived in denial for years.

Lol relatable as **** and as much as we love each other I feel I still cannot come out in my home 100%

• Love 1

The only russian group had real success outside of Russia. Too bad they couldn't last. But i can see why. The whole idea of faking it was a disaster. They did it for clout and that's a shame cause they were talented without those fake kisses. Btw Julia also had problems with her vocal cords, she did operation. And i think the reason of that was the way she has to scream or sing while performing. So i doubt she still can sing tatu material thst way. And honestly i watched one of her interviews she was so embarassing. Lena needs to mind her bussiness solo. She won't be as popular as they were in a group but still it would be way healthier than singing old songs which r not reflecting the person she is today.

19 minutes ago, icybaby said:

The only russian group had real success outside of Russia. Too bad they couldn't last. But i can see why. The whole idea of faking it was a disaster. They did it for clout and that's a shame cause they were talented without those fake kisses. Btw Julia also had problems with her vocal cords, she did operation. And i think the reason of that was the way she has to scream or sing while performing. So i doubt she still can sing tatu material thst way. And honestly i watched one of her interviews she was so embarassing. Lena needs to mind her bussiness solo. She won't be as popular as they were in a group but still it would be way healthier than singing old songs which r not reflecting the person she is today.

They were also like 16 at the time though, which might explain part of the reason for why it was damaging to force this pseudo lesbian fetishism on them. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block