t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Voice, Look, Personality. She deserved solo success and just needed some bops.

Lena debut album it's criminally underrated, songs like 'Wishing On a Star', 'The Beast', 'Something I Said' and the singles 'Who I am' and 'Never Forget' are ******* bops.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, X_M said:

Lena debut album it's criminally underrated, songs like 'Wishing On a Star', 'The Beast', 'Something I Said' and the singles 'Who I am' and 'Never Forget' are ******* bops.

Never Forget did amazing, it was number 1 on Billboard Dance Charts, because it was a song about Julia and their separation back then for the first time :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Who I am is very nice too tho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 minute ago, Leodance said:

Never Forget did amazing, it was number 1 on Billboard Dance Charts, because it was a song about Julia and their separation back then for the first time :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Who I am is very nice too tho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Lena only needed a label backing her, she's a good songwriter. I always looked down her solo music until I listened Startrek, it's a solid bop.

tbh I don't expect t.A.T.u. to make new music, their collab song 'Love In every moment' in 2014 was really dull

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, X_M said:

Lena only needed a label backing her, she's a good songwriter. I always looked down her solo music until I listened Startrek, it's a solid bop.

tbh I don't expect t.A.T.u. to make new music, their collab song 'Love In every moment' in 2014 was really dull

I loved that song Love in every moment, but the problem was that they even recorded it in parts separated, because they were in a fight and even the video they did not wanted to record together in the same place, but the contract was signed before so they had to make a song and video, there was no energy and conncection then, but they made it best they could :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It is sad it took them so long to figure out the issues, they made the biggest success of all artists from Russia and around the world back then, so at least they should be together and perform together, but why not give it a try in new music, I am sure they have still nice songs to record and share some great messages :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Just now, Leodance said:

I loved that song Love in every moment, but the problem was that they even recorder it in parts separated, because they were in a fight and even the video they did not waned to record together in the same place, so there was no energy and conncection then, but they made it best they could. It is sad it took them so long to figure out the issues, they made the biggest success of all artists from Russia and around the world back then, so at least they should be together and perform together, but why not give it a try in new music, I am sure they have still nice songs to record and share some great messages :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

There's a rumor they will perform something new at this show, so let's see what will happen. Even if they don't become a smash success and stay as nostalgic act they will make more money than doing solo gigs.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, X_M said:

There's a rumor they will perform something new at this show, so let's see what will happen. Even if they don't become a smash success and stay as nostalgic act they will make more money than doing solo gigs.

Yes, many portals said they will perform a new song from Dangerous and Moving album, that was not included in it, but it was written for them :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I really want new stuff from them, if they make an album I would be so happy :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Leodance said:

Yes, many portals said they will perform a new song from Dangerous and Moving album, that was not included in it, but it was written for them :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I really want new stuff from them, if they make an album I would be so happy :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Me too, but it's hard to see what musical direction they will take, at least we know they won't work with Sergio Galoyan, basically all this comeback thing happened cause he tried to own their brand with his tribute concert.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block