t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

11 minutes ago, Acer said:

It would be interesting to hear new song and see new images from them. But Julia with her problems with voice and cancer can’t sing as she sang before.

offtopic Sometimes I believe that Russia has more democracy than we. Yes, I doubt that in Europe  with democracy is better. I live in EU and if someone criticised the politics because of non-solving problem with gas and electricity prices now than you are heated by press and automatically named as Russian supporter. Just because of that you don’t want to optimise your consumption of energy and pay for 300% higher than one year ago!!! But why politics, that are getting their salaries  can’t solve this with other option than only cut consumption? Where is my taxes? (Answer - they went to Ukraine. But Ukraine so far away from my country…)

It's short term thinking that not helping Ukraine would be less costs. If Putin doesn't see that the EU sticks together he will continue until there's no Europe anymore. And you're not alone in Germany there's also a debate on whether we should pay for saving the gas businesses who are running out of business because of too high costs that they can't lay on the consumers.

Anyway, almost every country has slept on renewable energy and I see that's the price we all have to pay for voting for the wrong parties to win in our country.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block