Britney: I still have a lot of healing to do

I fully support her Having a break, everyone deserves to enjoy their lives! And she matters as much as we matters, so if she is going to have a full year break with Sam and her Kids and planning what her future will be. That alright. She's human. If incase she wants to come back, just so you know we are always here supporting the Ms. American Dream. You are Loved Queen ❤🙏🏻😘

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

I fully support her Having a break, everyone deserves to enjoy their lives! And she matters as much as we matters, so if she is going to have a full year break with Sam and her Kids and planning what her future will be. That alright. She's human. If incase she wants to come back, just so you know we are always here supporting the Ms. American Dream. You are Loved Queen ❤🙏🏻😘

Can I just say, you're always a ray of sunshine :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

You deserve all the happiness in this world, Britney! Take as much time you need to heal. That's the most important thing and that's what we want as well , as your fans, as your supporters, as your well wishers and your undisputed army! We are here for you! 

In other news, our kp and kitchen staff are mostly 17-18yo. They had heard about the movement and her father being in control. But today I had an opportunity to educate them in the whole situation. Their jaws dropped on the floor. So they are going to watch all the documentaries ( apart from BBC one) and tell their friends as well.

And funny thing is, they are a big fan of SITS, MOTM, Invitation , If am dancing, How I roll and Just love me. But they did not know it was Britney singing. When I told them, they were shocked. So have advised to stream whole of Glory and listen to the court testimony. 

These new generation need to know how strong and legend our Britney is!

• Like 1

You know what is so interesting is that she has had those red tip nails for so long when normally her nails don’t even last a week. She usually takes them off or bites them off. She’s had these before she was engaged so I’m surprised haha.

(Still think she doesn’t do anything with IG) 🤷🏼‍♂️