cause of half a*sed performances

As much as I would love her to release one final 10th album. I would totally make peace with her throwing in the towel, she has endured too much of torture and abuse because of this reckless industry and greedy family. Here on out I support anything that makes BRITNEY happy, and if that includes her posting insta videos of her twirling 50 times in a row with her nanas' hanging out for the rest of her life, then that's what I support 100%. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I will hold my hands up to it, I heavily criticised her performances but knowing what I know now? Completely understand why.

She was working and not reaping the benefits, forced onto medication and to perform when she wasn't actually well enough, couldn't buy a pair of Skechers or sushi while doing 100+ shows, yeah no wonder she half a.s.s.e.d her performances she was probably trying to tell us all along :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2

Well I'm glad I never criticised her, I don't get how so called 'fans' could. I enjoyed her performances.

I genuinely believed she improved year upon year after 2008 (dancing wise).

However, it's clear why she lost passion being in this awful conservatorship.

• Love 4

I never criticised her and I have seen every tour of hers, as a women I from young age saw Britney more like a relatable personality than an artist when her 2007 era happened I was a kid but I remember crying and not able to understand why people are criticising her all the time guess at least GP knows the truth. 

To have been so abused and heavily medicated over the years, she has done amazing! She is super strong for having to put up with all she has and go on stage and act like everything is ok.  Not to mention, I'm her age and you don't feel like you did in your 20's so it's not as easy to move like that as you get older even if you are fit.  I've also heard that depression medication can change your brain and also age your body inside and out.  Besides, she could literally stand there on stage for a whole show and everyone would pay to see her because she's so iconic.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

To have been so abused and heavily medicated over the years, she has done amazing! She is super strong for having to put up with all she has and go on stage and act like everything is ok.  Not to mention, I'm her age and you don't feel like you did in your 20's so it's not as easy to move like that as you get older even if you are fit.  I've also heard that depression medication can change your brain and also age your body inside and out.  Besides, she could literally stand there on stage for a whole show and everyone would pay to see her because she's so iconic.

Those medication bloated her and she was force to lose those weight with hard work outs :(

Everything is a nightmare from top to bottom. Let’s hope to the Gods that she can break through. She did freed from that evil father and let’s now hope she will break through from the whole conservatorship fiasco.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Those medication bloated her and she was force to lose those weight with hard work outs :(

Everything is a nightmare from top to bottom. Let’s hope to the Gods that she can break through. She did freed from that evil father and let’s now hope she will break through from the whole conservatorship fiasco.

Yes those meds did make her gain weight and be bloated but somehow she pulled it off and kept losing the weight and always looked amazing!  That's a hard thing to do but she did it.  It really is a nightmare and non of us had any idea just how bad it was for her.  Yes, let's pray she gets away from her creep father and all of this mess so she can have a normal life again.  She definitely deserves it!

• Love 1

I'm glad we can all learn from our mistakes and judgement. Going forward as a community I hope that we can see that the people in our lives even if they are strangers walking on the street, or loved ones, we never know someone's struggle and I think britney has shown us to be kind to others. Also with that being said. When we can recognize evil and darkness we should take that in consideration and avoid bringing that into our lives. Justice I feel like will prevail for Britney, and it's gonna be sweet justice to see every one who betrayed her for the all mighty dollar go down.

i think criticizing her performances was definitely fair at the time. we didn't know ANY of this information & if any other artist performed the way she did most of the time they would've caught heat as well. however, knowing what we know now, it definitely is not right to judge her for her dancing because she didn't want to be on stage, was being forced to take medication, etc.

• Like 1