'Harleys in Hawai' Has Become a Viral Hit! But Exhale Told Us Katy Was Totally Over?

I’m really glad she receives some praise for that song. It’s my favorite song of hers and it deserves to be a hit, IMO. Yes, Smile wasn’t her best album, but Harleys in Hawaii was released almost a year before the album came out. Smile was probably an obligation from her label to release an album quick before she gave birth. So they added some fillers like Harleys in Hawaii that doesn’t fit with the « Smile concept ».

• 11 months later...

People need to stop shading TikTok, watch it make mothers daughter the hit that it should have been..

As a millennial, I'm understanding why we got overlooked, 

The recession and other stuff made the entertainment industry embraces us later.

new girl is unfortunately the Only adult show that prime time captured me in the Right light.

a recession and a writers strikes unfortunately hurt us, because we were the last generation to have that former medium unlike Gen Z who's the first generation to Live in the internet world..

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

If the song becomes viral, it generates additional streams for the song, makes it chart on several charts, and contributes to the overall success of a song so actually, yes :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: girl ur gonna be banned for bringing back this thread 11 months later and Harleys in Hawaii will be playing in the background as we watch u get handcuffed 

• Haha 2

On 10/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, Slayer said:

My thoughts? She remains the clown of pop and delivered one of the worst albums of recent times (Smile).

slayer said the truth 😂

BUT SOME OF THE SINGLES WERE BOPS (I listen 2 Bon appetite (solo) and swish swish (with only nicki minaj, without katy Perry), & chained 2 the rhythm whenever i feel like it 😌. however none of the smile singles except this 1:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block