'Harleys in Hawai' Has Become a Viral Hit! But Exhale Told Us Katy Was Totally Over?

1 minute ago, Rik said:

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: #57 on Shazam charts because ppl wanna know what the  that CRAP was :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: So they can avoid it at all costs x

You were supposed to be on my side, bestie :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

2 minutes ago, Rik said:

Jk ofc Katy’s gonna be fine she’s literally famous xx

Purriod but I fear some exhalers here have been trying to prove otherwise and r now just clowning themselves :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

I am listening to it for the first time rn I’ll let u know my thoughts when I’m done 

so far it’s pretty chill. Very acoustic….. is it a return to her kate Hudson roots but more chill

ok i can see the rnb influences 

I think it’s a pretty okay song so far. It hasn’t captivated me fully yet 

like the use of vacation references and the engine effects 

the chorus is very chill as is the prediction. It’s calm but I feel she’s holding back. Perhaps that’s what she wants though 

oh wow the bridge is nice… AHHH ouuuuuuUuuuuuuuu. Tbh best part of the song maybe? 
I like the use of the motorcycle and the harp together. Last chorus is great with the layering of her vocals 

I think this was good overall but definitely a slow grower for me. It wasn’t bad though. I still think she’s done better ofc 

that’s my live review @Blackout2006

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Rik said:

I am listening to it for the first time rn I’ll let u know my thoughts when I’m done 

so far it’s pretty chill. Very acoustic….. is it a return to her kate Hudson roots but more chill

ok i can see the rnb influences 

I think it’s a pretty okay song so far. It hasn’t captivated me fully yet 

like the use of vacation references and the engine effects 

the chorus is very chill as is the prediction. It’s calm but I feel she’s holding back. Perhaps that’s what she wants though 

oh wow the bro e is nice… AHHH ouuuuuuUuuuuuuuu. Tbh best part of the song maybe? 
I like the use of the motorcycle and the harp together. Last chorus is great with the layering of her vocals 

I think this was good overall but definitely a slow grower for me. It wasn’t bad though. I still think she’s done better ofc 

that’s my live review @Blackout2006

Oh wow, a live review? A first of its kind your honor, @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block