When Did Jamie Turn Evil?

He abused Lynne for years, and he's a narcissist. These people are evil and NEVER change. He only cares about himself and Britney's money, not her. He was always like this. I remember that Britney never really seemed to like him even in the early days. She knew who he was. That's not saying she didn't love him, I'm sure she did love him because she HELPED him more than once because that was her father. In the end, he tried to completely ruin her life and robbed her of 13 years. I hope she never ever lets that man back in her life because he can't be trusted and he doesn't love her.

And let's not forget she begged the Judge when the c-ship was happening that the conservator be ANYONE but Jamie. She has never liked or trusted him (smart girl!)

• Love 4

If i'm going to rational here, I think his mom committing suicide when he was a kid probably changed him for the worse. It had a bad effect on him and he probably started drinking later on to deal with the pain that he didn't deal with as a kid. Myabe if he'd sought therapy, he'd turn out to be a better person

• Like 2

When Lou jumped last year and left the conservatorship without Jamie, that says everything. There is no way Jamie will ever acknowledge he did the wrong thing. He is an abuser and soon to be criminal. He is too stupid to even realise.

If this was a true blue collar crime, they would have wound this up when Ingham was still Britney’s lawyer and they all would have walked away free with a settlement.  But Jamie has gone too far with his abuse and control, because he’s always been this way and has no empathy at all. He’s a cold narcissistic. 

From Lynne's own account, he's always been abusive, long before Britney was born.

It does seem though that the conservatorship has led to that worsening - I mean, bugging your daughter's bedroom, infiltrating her private conversations with her lawyer (a direct violation of attorney-client privilege) etc? And that all seems to once again lead back to Lou. I mean, isn't Lynne on record via her book saying Lou was directly involved in the creation of the conservatorship? God, it KILLS me that she's managed to slither away from all this mostly unharmed.