Britney Spears' Attorney Believes Jamie Spears Will Face 'More Serious Ramifications'

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

It's unreal isn't it. Obviously conversations weren't the only thing recorded from under her bed. Shameful.

This whole story is so unbelievable if you wrote a movie script with it the executives would tell you to tone it down, it's so too much evil cliché on every level. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, s&m said:

Lisa McCurdy from Greenberg Traurig  (works with Matt and she is part of Britney’s legal team that was on court)

I thought he was married to a different woman named Mara*, is this a second marriage? 

*Before you all think I’m weird I was only looking this up out of curiosity and bc I wanted him to **** me 

16 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

I thought he was married to a different woman named Mara*, is this a second marriage? 

*Before you all think I’m weird I was only looking this up out of curiosity and bc I wanted him to **** me 

I was Jk when I said that it was Lisa :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: