About Jamie Lynn...

briprin1

Britney isn't a person to her family, she's a means to make money and that's the only thing they 'love' about her. They love "the family business", as Bryan put it in that interview.

And JL didn't really grow up with Britney and she was a kid when the Con was set up so of course she believed the official narrative because by this point she was deep in Lou's cult, so the older she got the more she saw Britney as a money making business, I bet she thought how could it be wrong if it made life easier for everyone? (except B, of course, but who cares, she's unstable blah blah blah)

It's so easy to look the other way when a ****ed up situation is making your life easier. She's disgusting but I'm already getting my mind ready for a possible future reconciliation between the sisters. I wouldn't be surprised if JL crawled back begging forgiveness, we'll see.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Please no justification with age, with Lou and cult, with religion, there is no justification for this, just like there is no justification for Lynne. Both were quiet and especially benefited from the abuse towards Britney.

it's not a justification, it's more of an explanation.

i think all the things you mentioned played a part in this. she was young and Lou started managing her career in 04, becoming a huge influence in her life. and her own parents probably told her in 08 this was the best for britney.

i remember the video of jl in 07 defending britney from the paparazzi and i do believe she still loved her back then, but then she bought into the cship narrative and started getting more and more selfish and seeing britney less as a human and more as a money machine. 

again, explaining the reasons why someone is mean doesn't justify their actions, just helps us understand how did they become evil. 

26 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

it's not a justification, it's more of an explanation.

i think all the things you mentioned played a part in this. she was young and Lou started managing her career in 04, becoming a huge influence in her life. and her own parents probably told her in 08 this was the best for britney.

i remember the video of jl in 07 defending britney from the paparazzi and i do believe she still loved her back then, but then she bought into the cship narrative and started getting more and more selfish and seeing britney less as a human and more as a money machine. 

again, explaining the reasons why someone is mean doesn't justify their actions, just helps us understand how did they become evil. 

When you are a young girl or an adult, there are no explanations or justifications for your conscious acts.

9 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

When you are a young girl or an adult, there are no explanations or justifications for your conscious acts.

explanation is not justification. for example, you can kill someone because they told you you're ugly, and that doesn't make it ok. the explanation is there: you killed them because of what they told you, but there's no justification. they're different concepts and in psychology that difference is very important to understand what happened to you when you've been mistreated.

15 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

how did she become so against Britney?
I mean being envious about your super famous sister can do that to anyone :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
How did she become
 a hardcore member of team loucifer

See, she never worked in her life after that poor *** nickelodeon show, and out of nowehere someone comes to her life and says that she can get money and fame out of nothing if she takes jesus and loucifer in her life. She literally sold her soul for that easy money. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Dont put Jesus into this. Lou is not Christian by any means.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

Britney isn't a person to her family, she's a means to make money and that's the only thing they 'love' about her. They love "the family business", as Bryan put it in that interview.

And JL didn't really grow up with Britney and she was a kid when the Con was set up so of course she believed the official narrative because by this point she was deep in Lou's cult, so the older she got the more she saw Britney as a money making business, I bet she thought how could it be wrong if it made life easier for everyone? (except B, of course, but who cares, she's unstable blah blah blah)

It's so easy to look the other way when a ****ed up situation is making your life easier. She's disgusting but I'm already getting my mind ready for a possible future reconciliation between the sisters. I wouldn't be surprised if JL crawled back begging forgiveness, we'll see.

Bold part: It's heartbreaking what you said but it's accurate. Just imagine how Britney feels about this. I really hope she cuts ties with her family. ****ed me over once, you'll do it again if you've got the chance. 

It's a probability the JL wanted to be as big or be bigger than Britney since she was a child.

Its a probability that there was resentment and jealousy since she was a child.

There's a lot of speculation what ****ed up things she experienced under Nickelodeon especially from Dan Schneider.

But the real torch starter was Lou Taylor Becoming a part of her life when she was still a minor, sending her to some "Christian" center and probably subjecting her to some baloney brainwashing.

It's all Lou Taylor really.

5 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Bold part: It's heartbreaking what you said but it's accurate. Just imagine how Britney feels about this. I really hope she cuts ties with her family. ****ed me over once, you'll do it again if you've got the chance. 

Sadly I don't expect her to cut ties completely. She loves her nieces, and her sons love their grandma... that doesn't mean they'll ever be close again or she'll trust them again, though

• Love 1