About Jamie Lynn...

briprin1

ok, so I wanted to discuss Juno for a moment, I wonder what happened with her, like how did she become so against Britney and a hardcore member of team loucifer, I wonder what level of brainwashing they did to get her to where she is, complicit with all the horrible stuff done to her sister, I just feel like she wasn't always like this...

maybe Jamie is abusive towards her, and being complicit is her way of staying safe??? I don't really buy that though she's a grown woman, but who really knows how deep this goes.

DISCLAIMER: I am in NO WAY condoning or sympathizing with her behavior, and am definitely NOT team Juno Lint, just wondering how someone can be such a ***** especially to their sister (Allegedly):jamie_lynn_grape:

2nd DISCLAIMER: I am NOT "secretly" Jamie Lynn.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Jamie Lynn is a daddies girl and doesn’t care about her sisters wishes. Jamie was the one controlling Britney’s money. The hybrid business model simply worked for them as a family, according to Brian. While we have yet to see in writing that Jamie Lynn was being paid by the conservatorship directly(other than the flights), we have to remember that Jamie himself was making millions off of it. Who is to say he wasn’t giving Jamie and her husband some of those funds? No one finds it odd that Jamie now lives in a trailer and had to sell their family home at the same time that Jamie Lynn is building her “dream home”??

She became besties with Lou from her association with her father. She saw it as another means to make some cash and try to launch a career of her own. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Qweef said:

ok, so I wanted to discuss Juno for a moment, I wonder what happened with her, like how did she become so against Britney and a hardcore member of team loucifer, I wonder what level of brainwashing they did to get her to where she is, complicit with all the horrible stuff done to her sister, I just feel like she wasn't always like this...

maybe Jamie is abusive towards her, and being complicit is her way of staying safe??? I don't really buy that though she's a grown woman, but who really knows how deep this goes.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

DISCLAIMER: I am in NO WAY condoning or sympathizing with her behavior, and am definitely NOT team Juno Lint, just wondering how someone can be such a ***** especially to their sister (Allegedly):jamie_lynn_grape:

I have a feeling your are Jamie lynn

PUTA

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Doesnt help that she has lived off Britney's income her entire life. Taking advantage of her sister is the only life shes ever known. Britney was put in the cship when Jamie Lynn was a teenager, so by the time she went off to live on her own it was thanks to Britneys money. After so many years of taking advantage and living this luxurious life of being "Britneys little sister" instead of successful actress or country star, shes being bitter and greedy. I hope the real world hits her HARD here soon. They cant get away after years of abuse. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Growing up on Nickelodeon, I’m sure it did a major number on her mental well-being and psyche, a lot of those kids get seriously messed up when they finally get out of the world of children’s TV and all of that. Just look at the guy from Drake & Josh and everybody else. It’s crazy and makes me wonder what Britney went through when she was a child Star and worked for Disney.. 

And then JL getting pregnant at such a young age and Lou somehow tossing herself in the mix, I can only imagine everything that’s going on that we don’t even know about. It’s twisted, and I kind of want nothing about that situation. That’s why I never really talk about Jamie Lynn. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Qweef said:

No, no, I get what you're saying. I just can't even think of **** like this. Imo this falls under the category of **** that's so wild that you literally can't imagine it. Don't get me wrong, I get having family members you don't get along with because they're *********. I get it. But Britney always appeared so loving and close to Jamie Lynn when JL was a kid so this stuff really is out of the wild blue. 

I'm not sure if it's jealousy or if it's money. She got to ride the gravy train longer at being estranged with Britney versus "I'd be expected to make my own way in this life. I'm not one of Britney's kids that can run to her anytime I want to buy something." Something like that.

9 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I feel sorry for her... Imagine waking up every morning and look at the mirror and i'm not even talking about her appearance... 

Some people aren't like that. There's truly evil people in this world that will never hit that rock bottom of "Holy ****, what have I done? I'm a monster." She might be living in la la land, ya know? "I haven't done a DAMN thing wrong and I'm getting punished because Britney ~turned against us~." You know what I'm saying? The type of people that nothing's ever their fault no matter if 9 out of 10 times it IS their fault.

• Love 2

I think she was brainwashed by lou's "christian" ways. you know it was lou who suggest she go to some christian house in tn while she was pregnant. Only a stupid, psycho would think it's a good idea for 16 year to be taken away from her family, especially, her mom in a time like this and the baby's father!! I mean casey needed to be there to provide for Jamie and his future daughter.  I think her dad put a lot of pressure on her from lou and since JL already knew lou she thought i'm not going to fight this bc lou is really good to me, she's a christian and is trying to "help" me. Well we all know lynn changed her mind at the last minute. But the fact that none of her parents ever thought lou was psycho for suggesting that is crazy!! I think lou Brain washed jamie and once she saw how that was almost so easy she went for Britney.

so yeah Brainwashing in a nutshell

• Like 1