CBS Mornings: Director Erin Lee Carr says of interviewing people who have known the pop star personally: “Everyone is a suspect.”

dfffff

Makes sense, you have to question anyone who has been in or is close to her inner circle and why they turned a blind eye for so long. Not that I'm blaming the people who have spoken up, I can only imagine how intimidating Satan and his sidekicks have been towards anyone with genuine love & empathy towards Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It's kind of like trying to get an honest answer out of the Biden administration - they all cover for each other. Everyone refuses to take accountability or they blame people who are no longer involved in the situation. 

This forum never ceases to surprise me.

"blame people who are no longer involved in the situation" - this is enough to understand who you support. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It's kind of like trying to get an honest answer out of the Biden administration - they all cover for each other. Everyone refuses to take accountability or they blame people who are no longer involved in the situation. 

That's how I feel about politicians in general. Oh, and the super wealthy...they're all involved in some serious shady s#it and all just cover up for each other :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I do think it was interesting that they were able to have access to confidential court documents about her medication and the use of stimulants by the conservatorship because this corroborates with what that 2006 friend of hers was saying the other day, that her old management (larry etc) used to do that and she collapsed because of it in new years eve 06-07. It also further sheds light into what her mom states on her book about Sam drugging her which I believe is actually what her family and management do but were trying to blame Sam for it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

That would be a big twist. But I would definitely not just take Adnan and Sam at their word. I could be wrong, but at this point only Britney would truly know 

I’m a Fe fan so it would be truly devastating. I’m purely joking right now because I thought it would be a funny post, but if Fe had something to do with it well thennn awkward the shining GIF

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

Very important to bring that "the cship started because her family was scared of Sam".

@Steel Magnolia I can only remember of your threads

Absolutely!

It's obvious ELC is a true fan, because she has a much better grasp on the why of all of this compared to the NY Times gang.

The NY Times made a better documentary, from a filmmaking perspective...But ELC appears to understand the ins and outs of the story far more.

Some of the threads about Lutfi: