Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

2 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Any updates on the BB Hot 100?? 🙃🙃🙃

She didn't crack the American charts. Adele already debuted at 68 on the chart. I'm sure Adele will be top ten by end of week. Boyz fell out of the top 100 on iTunes a few days back, maybe it will rise. I read a rumor that she has an upcoming night show performance coming. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She didn't crack the American charts. Adele already debuted at 68 on the chart. I'm sure Adele will be top ten by end of week. Boyz fell out of the top 100 on iTunes a few days back, maybe it will rise. I read a rumor that she has an upcoming night show performance coming. 

Adele debuted at 68 with only 5 hours of tracking which is INSANE. She will be #1 next week guaranteed 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

14 hours ago, Naes614 said:

#113 - it only debuted on the bubbling under chart :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Nicki did zero favors for her in the American market..She is the worst 

11 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Aww all that n she flopped so bad... It's my guilty pleasure tho. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

11 hours ago, Azza said:

:flop_britney_candies:

Why would you expect her to chart in the US when she is unknown in the US and Little Mix only charted literally 10 years ago?

Jesy's market is the UK, where she debuted Top 5.

Pretty weird to think she'd chart in the US with zero promo. Before you say 'because Nicki is on the track', Little Mix had Nicki on their track and it did not chart either.

She did amazing in her target market, the UK (her home country). 

The world does not revolve around the US.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

Why would you expect her to chart in the US when she is unknown in the US and Little Mix only charted literally 10 years ago?

Pretty weird to think she'd chart in the US with zero promo. Before you say 'because Nicki is on the track', Little Mix had Nicki on their track and it did not chart either.

Just because she never charted in America doesn't mean this wasn't her intention to do so... the whole vibe from music to video screamed "black American influence".

Sis can continue to slay in the UK n stay bubblin in the US... it's still a bop.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Slayer said:

Well for me, I was responding to someone who asked where she debuted on the US charts. And I said the factual truth. I understand that you like Jesy more than LM and that's fine but I wasn't saying anything that wasnt true. She may rise up in the US market when she does her US performance that is rumored to be upcoming. The only reason people talked about Jesy and the US charts is because she was number one on American iTunes, so it would seem she would debut on the US billboard charts.

1_MAIN-Jesy-Nelson.jpg

#StreamBoyz

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

Putting them clowns on their place as per usual. :emma: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@MikeHuntthank you for reporting me but my WP’s got lost on their way, I guess. You should learn to accept the fact that Cardi is a ********. Did I say something wrong? No! She’s the ultimate ******** turned millionaire despite being illiterate and a RAP IS T! Facts proven by her own self, can you even read the internet? :emma: Am I offending anyone by calling Cardi a ********? No, I’m not because she’s a ******** that used to STRIP her life to Nicki’s bops! :emma:

STREAMING THE **** OF BOYZ RIGHT NOW. I AM SO PUMPED, BUT I WONT TAKE THE POLL POSITION! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Erm...not the song flopping, Jesy getting cancelled on Tik Tok, charting in 4 charts, not even crossing 20 million views, having only 7 million streams and serving critical pan :orangu_orangutan_ape: I like this song but she should have really shelved this song for something else... 

Are you unable to read the title? It is doing GREAT in its target market.

I've got to say it's pretty ridiculous for people to think she'd be an international success considering she's only known in the UK, where this song is a HIT...Like are you guys even using logic? Little Mix had UK success, why would Jesy suddenly be international solo? It literally makes zero sense.

Jesy is doing extremely well for a UK act. 

Little Mix only mainly chart in the UK too - Jesy is a UK act currently.

Some of you act like she's on the level of Ariana/Katy/Taylor etc...which is pretty weird.

On 10/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Slayer said:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block