Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

• Content Curators

Ms Nelson is here to stay.  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A Top 5 is a Top 5 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She did THAT

YES SHE DID! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Believe me when I tell you I can't wait to see her perform this live + everything else that's coming 

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ms Nelson is here to stay.  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

YES SHE DID! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Believe me when I tell you I can't wait to see her perform this live + everything else that's coming 

The first performance is coming October 29th I believe!

I've also seeing rumours of an EMA's performance but we'll see! Nicki also said she's coming to the UK soon!

• Love 3

I read an article  @Slayer aand @Style.

That a clip resurfaced from Little mix: The search. 

You can see Perrie had to intervene between Leigh Anne and Jesy..

The inside source claims it's no secret Leigh Anne hated Jesy and never wanted her in the group. 

She would bully her and have Andre actually do some form of physical harm. 

That's one of the factors Jesy left, she knew a member hated her. She just hasn't been completely honest as it would destroy the reputation of Leigh Anne and Her fiance who's huge in the world of football.  

This would explain the no hun  being authentic.  Leigh Anne not petty just really being hateful to a person she never liked since day one. 

Jesy said leaving Simon was bad, it all makes sense. He kept all that hatred at bay and would supervise everything..

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I read an article  @Slayer aand @Style.

That a clip resurfaced from Little mix: The search. 

You can see Perrie had to intervene between Leigh Anne and Jesy..

The inside source claims it's no secret Leigh Anne hated Jesy and never wanted her in the group. 

She would bully her and have Andre actually do some form of physical harm. 

That's one of the factors Jesy left, she knew a member hated her. She just hasn't been completely honest as it would destroy the reputation of Leigh Anne and Her fiance who's huge in the world of football.  

This would explain the no hun  being authentic.  Leigh Anne not petty just really being hateful to a person she never liked since day one. 

Jesy said leaving Simon was bad, it all makes sense. He kept all that hatred at bay and would supervise everything..

I need to see that clip 

• Love 1
On 10/13/2021 at 6:41 PM, Broccoli Spears said:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/music/2021/oct/12/jesy-nelson-boyz-video-blackfishing-race-black-culture

For those not understanding, or those reluctant or even unwilling to understand the issue of Jesy’s black-fishing, this opinion piece from The Guardian is worth a read.

That was a very clear and educating piece of writing, thanks for sharing!
There's so much to learn though, sometimes I feel like I can't keep up... :(

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block