Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

• Super Mods

Y’all really did the most in this thread hyping this song as the collaboration of the year/century but really it’s just like the collaboration of the month. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

It’s an alright song but doesn’t seem that memorable, in my opinion. The video was well done, I guess. I also really never got into Little Mix so this is really my first exposure to Jesy as an artist. I’m intrigued to see what she follows this with but this song doesn’t do much for me. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Not impressed with the song at all, honestly music lately has been so disappointing in general! I need Britney to come back and save it!

A demo called "Exaholic" leaked and it's fabulous and the fan base was numb to it. The music lately in general is shiz but people are insensitive to anything as well, even when it's good.

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Y’all really did the most in this thread hyping this song as the collaboration of the year/century but really it’s just like the collaboration of the month. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

It’s an alright song but doesn’t seem that memorable, in my opinion. The video was well done, I guess. I also really never got into Little Mix so this is really my first exposure to Jesy as an artist. I’m intrigued to see what she follows this with but this song doesn’t do much for me. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

No-one said it was going to be the collaboration of the century, clearly you didn't read well enough (or at all in your case) :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It seems like you were the one setting such high expectations :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It remains a bop :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the verses are good, then the chorus came and at first it was like :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: but towards the end it got catchier :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: maybe it should repeat once more at the end

but that scene in the middle, who was it P Diddy? That really shouldn't be there, it kills the whole mood, especially because I thought something was gonna happen with him later on, but never did, it was like :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I also thought it was P Diddy lol

hes still relevant? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:Is jesy signed to him or something (hopefully not diddy cheats all his artist) 

7 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I also thought it was P Diddy lol

hes still relevant? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:Is jesy signed to him or something (hopefully not diddy cheats all his artist) 

It is P Diddy, she included him as this samples his song and re-makes the Bad Boys For Life music video.

She is not signed by P-Diddy, her US label is Republic, the same label as Ariana, Nicki etc.

And even the Cardi gang admits the controversy of the vaccine wasn't enough to stop her. 

Nicki has been cancelled before it was a thing. She even admits her going with apple Music for queen radio actually ended up hurting her relationship with spotify. 

This is why the barbz are buying, they know spotify or YouTube won't push her at all. 

@Style. can tell you barbz buys everything now cos of the spotify blacklist that Nicki herself admits, that her record label said queen won't be supported by spotify cos of apple Music.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block