Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

Cute-ish song, but not really 1st single material imo...

Nicki did nothing for me on the song and honestly she really should have been replaced by someone not so problematic but I guess since we platform woman beaters like Chris Brown ,we might as well platform r*** apologists too :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I will say, Jessy served looks. I don't understand why people bully her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jesy says she starts rehearsals next week for upcoming performances :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She says she wants to go FULL ON with the dancing and is considering a 'Britney mic' rather than holding a microphone:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I would like to see it :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Is it me or the choreo looked more bomb in the rehearsal vids than in the actual MV? I think the editing didn't do much justice to Jesy in that aspect. It will definitely be more of a serve when she performs the song live!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I would like to see it :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Is it me or the choreo looked more bomb in the rehearsal vids than in the actual MV? I think the editing didn't do much justice to Jesy in that aspect. It will definitely be more of a serve when she performs the song live!

I think they had sooooo many different scenes it was hard to show all the choreo! I wonder if she'll release a separate choreo version?

I'm excited for the live performances too :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: She was very insistent saying she wanted to go all out dancing and having a hand held mic might stop her from going as hard as she wants so she's considering the Britney mic!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Happy for her and I honestly wish her immense success. Personally, however, I find it.....super faded and weak. Just like with Little Mix, there's always something missing. And this song is just the same, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING. Some magic ingredient that nearly made it perfect but they missed out on it. Not my cup of tea, for now at least. 

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Happy for her and I honestly wish her immense success. Personally, however, I find it.....super faded and weak. Just like with Little Mix, there's always something missing. And this song is just the same, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING. Some magic ingredient that nearly made it perfect but they missed out on it. Not my cup of tea, for now at least. 

You're still my cup of tea :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Spoiler

now stream 100 more times until you like it :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The other 3 are pop, she's hip hop and R&B the most, she's going to win. 

Attitude and pink news (British gay media, have already started the destroy her pieces for Jade and Leigh Anne..

The black fishing and that she isn't r&B she's pop Music stay there..

It's already started. No wonder Jesy loves the girls at a distant right now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block