Is Alex Vlasov the Britney’s Gram “paralegal” ?

Fbrn3

2 hours ago, Fbrn3 said:

Here’s the “Paralegals” audio

after watching the new Controlling Britney Spears doc last night I am putting the pieces together 

I’ve never been a paralegal but from what I’ve seen it does not seem like any paralegal would have the depth of knowledge into that situation as the caller had.

Can we talk about how in the doc Alex said that in “spring” 2019 was when he came to his senses and quit, and in the voicemail the caller said he just quit 2 weeks before making the call? 

please prove me wrong.

I have questioned this as well numerous times.

Would a lowly paralegal know such details? And, why would you say your a paralegal and not a lawyer, to me the latter is more convincing and convenient. That is unless you are a paralegal.

Would Vladov risk his career (and life) to leak such info while still working for team Con and continue to do so for another year? Surely, they listened to the voicemail over and over to identify the leaker, and would have put two & two together, seeing as the voices sound “similar”? Also, why not get your best best friend to make the call, it’s ALOT safer.

One has to remember two things!

According to Cade, Britney has someone very close to her inner group who is actively and clandestinely working to free her for years. This person may know of or have access to a lot of info directly, or indirectly through other parties. 

And let’s not forget Britney herself. Britney’s first and second hand knowledge of the situation to be exact.

Vlasov claims that when Britney was in the facility, she was trying to find a new lawyer (Rosengart?) on the down low. She eventually made contact with one, asking if HE could sneak in as a plumber so team con would not find out.

Britney would have had to impart to this “lawyer” enough info to get them to understand the gravity of situation in order to get them to come aboard. Or there had to be an intermediary to pass on the details to the lawyer. Vlasov mentions her messaging friends (Cade?) and her mother Lynne. 

It’s not impossible that either of them or both, together with this insider, knew enough info between themselves to sound the alarm and make a convincing voicemail.

Anything is plausible at this stage. Fire with fire.

I was thinking this is someone else. Got me thinking that it was Tish Yates. She kinda knew things first hand, and if I was clever, I would hire somebody from craiglist to read a note and leave it to Britney’s gram. 

I don’t think it’s Alex, it’s too much pressure for him and dealing with sketchy black box, god knows what will happen to him. He is only agree to do this after NYT reach out and he kinda have witness protection thing going on. It’ll be too stupid of him to do the voice mail. Besides, the accent and syllables are a bit different on the voicemail and Alex’s voice. 

• Like 1