Is Alex Vlasov the Britney’s Gram “paralegal” ?

Fbrn3

Here’s the “Paralegals” audio

after watching the new Controlling Britney Spears doc last night I am putting the pieces together 

I’ve never been a paralegal but from what I’ve seen it does not seem like any paralegal would have the depth of knowledge into that situation as the caller had.

Can we talk about how in the doc Alex said that in “spring” 2019 was when he came to his senses and quit, and in the voicemail the caller said he just quit 2 weeks before making the call? 

please prove me wrong.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Like how would anyone BUT Alex know about the messages from Jamie to Britney, the involuntary nature of the mental health facility hold, the fake Instagram post at posing as Britney? 
Only a person with direct access to communications between James, Britney, the therapist, and the facility would be able to dish that kind of info and then have it all be verified. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

idk if the voice is the same?

I thought about this too but then you have to consider that the voicemail is going through several layers of audio filtering before we hear it, like voice to phone, phone to voicemail, voicemail to recording, recording to podcast. And in the doc it’s just straight up a mic on him directly, a really expensive one probably.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Fbrn3 said:

Like how would anyone BUT Alex know about the messages from Jamie to Britney, the involuntary nature of the mental health facility hold, the fake Instagram post at posing as Britney? 
Only a person with direct access to communications between James, Britney, the therapist, and the facility would be able to dish that kind of info and then have it all be verified. 

this. I agree, I think it's him 

I think it's him. The Britney's Gram voicemail his voice is slightly higher-pitched and more feminine, in the documentary it's deeper/more masculine sounding... But that twitter comparison makes it seem plausible. Bless him for coming forward, there is probably a lot of fear about what can happen to him, I hope NYT is really backing him up and helping him out with a support system or something, I mean Edan *allegedly* threatened his life when he life so... 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Fbrn3 said:

Here’s the “Paralegals” audio

after watching the new Controlling Britney Spears doc last night I am putting the pieces together 

I’ve never been a paralegal but from what I’ve seen it does not seem like any paralegal would have the depth of knowledge into that situation as the caller had.

Can we talk about how in the doc Alex said that in “spring” 2019 was when he came to his senses and quit, and in the voicemail the caller said he just quit 2 weeks before making the call? 

please prove me wrong.

I also think it might possibly be him, but Alex Vlasov didn´t quit until April 2021. 

• Like 7
12 hours ago, MacLaura said:

I also think it might possibly be him, but Alex Vlasov didn´t quit until April 2021. 

His LinkedIn confirms he did not quit until April 2021

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-vlasov-7170287b

Why stay another two years after risking it “all”? 

Though the voices sound “similar” they are not an exact match.

Both voices are slightly “fey” CA male sounding with similar pronunciation, but they speak in different tones, pitches and speeds. Though, this could be due to the circumstances: utter panic vs normal.

• Like 8