Is Alex Vlasov the Britney’s Gram “paralegal” ?

Fbrn3

21 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Someone said the Gram girls were mad at Hulu right? And didn't they want to reveal who he was on their newest podcast? Maybe he said he didn't wanna reveal his identity and then he went forward with the evidence to NYT so they were salty? I am completely making a theorization here. But why wouldn't he just reveal it in the doc? Hmm.

They’re mad with Netflix for some reason, maybe they weren’t included in the doc or something idk

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Fbrn3 said:

Here’s the “Paralegals” audio

after watching the new Controlling Britney Spears doc last night I am putting the pieces together 

I’ve never been a paralegal but from what I’ve seen it does not seem like any paralegal would have the depth of knowledge into that situation as the caller had.

Can we talk about how in the doc Alex said that in “spring” 2019 was when he came to his senses and quit, and in the voicemail the caller said he just quit 2 weeks before making the call? 

please prove me wrong.

I don't see why it's important. 

I'm not sure. As some people have said, why would he keep working with them and how would he do it, for almost two years, especially when they researched so much the freebritney movement? The first thing they must've done was listen to that audio, Edan would've recognized him right away. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Just because he was a paralegal doesn't mean he couldn't have known stuff, I mean, Alex was just Edan's assistant and knew everything.

But Edan can't do anything to Alex because he has the recordings and those recordings are real. What is he going to tell him? Absolutely nothing. Alex is not going to say the exact date he resigned to some strangers, he only said what he had to say was that Britney was a mental facility against her will.

they sound nothing alike and the ppl saying otherwise need their ears checked.

theres countless people who are aware of the depth of this corruption and they aren't all willing to risk everything by exposing who they are. the ppl we saw spilling the tea for New York Times are more the exception than the rule, sad as that is. y'all are just assuming its him cause hes a male and its the face you saw speaking on tv.

I agree with whoever said that revealing this persons identity shouldn't matter anyway.

20 hours ago, Fbrn3 said:

I thought about this too but then you have to consider that the voicemail is going through several layers of audio filtering before we hear it, like voice to phone, phone to voicemail, voicemail to recording, recording to podcast. And in the doc it’s just straight up a mic on him directly, a really expensive one probably.

I don’t think I heard any filter on that voice