we might have some new info on who Robert Haviland was

• Exhale+
46 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The old man that would tweet about Britney for years and called her lamb, he seemed to be somewhat familiar with her. 

Ohhh now I remember. Yeah. That guys seemed to be close to her. Even though at tthat time it sounded like he was talking/speaking nonsense

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I never heard of him. Besides tweeting at B, did he spill tea or something? I mean fans tweet and post about B all the time. Also has he passed away? (Asking because of the *was in the thread title)

he did pass away

he tweeted stuff about her team and lawyer and many stuff since way back, like 2014 or so

• Love 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

He seemed to have spilled quite a bit and always seemed accurate. He alluded for instance, that Bryan’s wife had problems with Daddy because of her Mexican heritage (to put it politely) amongst other things. For an old guy he was surprisingly caught up with Vegas shot that was happening and stuff like that. Read his old tweets, guys, you’ll see, some of them will make a hell of a lot of sense now... RIP Bob 

Jingle All The Way Salute GIF by filmeditor

• Love 2